| Sebastian |

It's been about five years since the whole thing with Alois had ended and everything had returned to normal

Within the first year, Ciel had found out about the intimate relationship that his butler and cousin shared. At first, he refused to accept it and would do anything within his power to keep you two apart. But once he knew just how much you both cared for one another, and that you were pregnant with Sebastian's child, there wasn't much he could do. 

And then just before you were due to give birth you had gotten married. It had been in secret and the only people that attended the wedding were the Phantomhive Manor's residents, that included: Finny, Bard, Tanaka and Mey-Rin.

It was peaceful and life continued as usual, and right now things couldn't be any more than perfect.

At this present moment in time, Ciel was drinking his afternoon tea with Sebastian close by. They were both enjoying the quiet until you came bursting into the room, your hair dishevelled.

"Have you seen Rose anywhere?" You straightened your hair out as best you could and walked up to where Ciel and the demon butler were.

"Has she run off again?" Ciel sighed and put down his teacup.

"She's always like that." Chuckled Sebastian.

"Yes. We were playing in the garden, and I turned around for one second. Then when I looked back again, she was gone."

"Sit down, and I'll go look for her." Sebastian steered you towards one of the chairs and sat you down.

Before Sebastian could even leave the room, the door once again slammed open and a small child who had the same hair colour as you and the same blood-red eyes as Sebastian, ran into the room. In her arms, she was carrying something furry and mewing in her arms. "Mummy, Daddy, I found a kitty!"

Everyone stared in awe at the little girl and were too stunned by the cuteness to think of anything to say. That was short-lived, however, when a sneeze could be heard coming from Ciel's direction.

The little girl, Rose, ran towards the earl and practically shoved the cat in his face, causing the sneezing to intensify. "Isn't she cute?!" Rose smiled a toothy grin and peered up at Ciel. "Can I keep her?"

You knelt down next to your daughter and ruffled her hair. "I'm sorry sweetie, but Ciel is allergic to kitties, so we won't be able to keep her. We can get you another pet okay?" You took the kitten of your now sniffling daughter and handed the cat to Sebastian, who you could tell couldn't wait to get his hands on the fluffy creature. Damn that demon and his love for cats.

Sebastian held the cat with one hand and picked up his daughter with the other. Holding her securely with one arm, he carried both the cat and his daughter outside; so they could secretly play with the cat together. What the young master didn't know wouldn't harm him, right?

Knowing exactly what your husband was planning, you laughed lightly and joined your cousin for some tea.

And that was a typical day for the residents of Phantomhive Manor.