~__InTrO__~

"I can't believe I have a son like you." My dad spat angrily, As he drove the car down the highway. Eddy's dad was nodding his head in agreement, "I mean even the boot camp kicked you out! A fucking werewolf boot camp at that!" He yelled a little louder this time. I lowered myself in my seat, Eddy following right behind me.

"We sent you two there for your own good. And what do you do? Set the place on fire." Eddy's dad said calmly, as he sat in the passenger seat with a calm expression. The man was never one to yell since he wasn't really a yeller. I guess that's why him and my dad got along so well. I always thought Eddy was the lucky one. His parents were always cool and collective. Mines on the other hand blow their top before they even heard my side of the story, I mean if anyone should be mad here, It should be me and Eddy damn it!

"You're the ones who sent us there." I mumbled under my breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT KYLE?!" My dad's voice boomed through the car. Causing Eddy and me to jump.

"Noth-nothing!" Eddy stuttered out. "He didn't say anything." Eddy quickly added and shot me a 'shut the fuck up' look. I shrugged my should at him panicky, and mouthed 'I didn't know he was going to hear.' Eddy sighed softly and mouthed back. 'Well he did now shut up before you get us killed.' I sat back in my seat and did as Eddy told me. Sometimes the guy could be really stupid. But, when it came down to my dad Eddy knew how far we could push him. And trust me, we never got that far.

"That's what I thought!" My dad yelled shortly after that. Then went on and on about how piss the alpha was and how much trouble were in and blah blah blah. I tuned him out after he started talking about the punishment we were probably going to receive. We were in a great deal of trouble and I knew I should take this seriously, but I just couldn't help going back to thinking what made us do it in the first place.

~~~~~~>24 hours earlier<~~~~~~

"Dude we are so gonna get caught!" Eddy yelped as he started jumping up and down happily from the rush of the thrill and excitement.

"If you talk any louder we will, dumb ass!" I whispered a little loud to indicate how annoyed I was at how loud he was being, I finish setting up the rocket that all the fireworks were tied to. "Give me the lighter, dipshit," I said smacking a zoned out Eddy on the arm hard.

"Ow!" He yelled rubbing his arm.

"Then pay attention stupid!" I whispered yell again and he glared at me as he threw the lighter into my lap. I finished setting it up straight so it could shot directly in the air.

"Awe this is going to be so awesome! Everyone is gonna freak when they see it!" Eddy wispered in excitement. I grinned and nodded.

"Yeah they are! Ready?!" I ask looking back at him. He nodded his head fiercely causing his long brown hair to bounce around. I shot him a quick smile. "Get ready to run." I said quickly as I lite the string. I was the first to run for cover as the string started to spark. I got behind a near by bush and started laughing, even though I was slightly out of breath. Thinking Eddy was with me I looked beside me and saw the space was empty. I looked back over to where the fireworks were and saw Eddy was trying to get his foot out of a hole that it had gotten stuck in. "Eddy!" I yelled as I ran towards him quickly and slide to his side "Pull dude!" I yelled as I helped him yank at his foot.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing asshole!" He yelled back, We pulled at his leg together and when it pulled out a big piece of dirt flew up just as the fireworks shot off making it tilt down and head straight towards the boot camp building. I throw my body over Eddy's face so the sparks wouldn't burn him. A loud BOOM filled the air! I moved off of Eddy and both of us took in the sight of the building blazing up into flames. The fire alarm ringed loudly through the air. We could hear the boot camp sergeants screaming and see the boys we lived with here running out the burning building as sirens began to go off in the distance. Both our eyes scanned the building that was started to literally burn to the ground and the people running out of it coughing and some yelling their friend's or brother's name. Me and Eddy looked at each other.

"Who's idea was it to set this thing off by the kitchen?" I asked softly with fear and panic in my voice. Me and Eddy looked back at the building with wide eyes.

"Your's." He answered not to long after I asked the question. I dropped my head in my hands and groaned as I kept repeating the words no, no, no. 'It was my idea....'

~~~~~~>Back To The Car<~~~~~~

So yeah pretty much we did it for attention. We set our boot camp on fire, injured a great deal of people, and killed two lunch ladies, For what? Yep! Attention.

And it seems like we got exactly what we wanted. I leaned my head against the window and looked out as we drove down the long black top road that led through the familiar forest. Not exactly the attention I was expecting though.

********************************************************************

[Picture Of Kyle]