ChApTeR 7

Eddy POV

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here Max?" I asked with a small sigh. But, a small smile was pressed on my lips. He cocked his head to the side as he leaned up against a blue mustang with white that started from the front hood going I've the stop and landing at the back of the car's trunk top. He smiled and pushed of his car and walked towards me and my new friends.

"I came to get you." He said sweetly and he stopped in front of me and started leaning down to give me a kiss, but I flinched back and let out a fake laugh.

"Dude what are you doing. Stop joking around." I looked towards my new friends and saw Perry and Mike was looking at him in disgust. While Leeann, Peter, and Annabelle just smiled and waited for me to introduce them. "Uhh everyone this is Max." I said softly and I moved aside so he could shake their hands.

"Hiya! I'm Annabelle but you can call me Anna!" She greeted with a big smile.

"Peter." He said extending his hand to Max. "It's nice to meet you man." Max took it and smiled.

"Same to you."

"I'm Leeann but you can call me LeeLee! It's nice to meet you. I really really love your car..." Her voice trailed off as Max pulled open the door on the passenger side and pulled the seat down.

"I don't mind giving you guys a ride." He said shooting them a charming smile that I had never seen before and I have to admit I was really jealous.

Lee and Anna giggled like a bunch of school girls and ran to the car as Peter followed right behind them. Sitting in the middle of them cause they both wanted a window seat. Peter was a pretty awesome guy for letting them put him in the middle. Well LeeLee did have him pretty whipped and Anna was his little sister so I mean, yeah he pretty much had to be nice. Max pushed the seat close and gestured for me to get in. I looked back at Perry and Michele who were still just standing there with their lip curled up at Max.

"Hey guys were gonna go see you tomorrow." They seem to finally snap out their state of disgusted and looked towards me plastering a fake smile on their face.

"Yeah man okay. See all you later." Perry said putting up a salute then walking away with Michele on his ass. I shook my head and got into the car. After dropping Anna, Peter, and Lee off went went straight back to the pack house. When I got there I just wanted to sleep. I knew Kyle wasn't back yet because he always likes to check out what kinda books there is in the school libraries to all the new schools we go to. Or boot camp in our case...

"Hey, where you going?" Max asked as I walked in the direction of his room. I stop and turned towards him.

"To your room." I said jolting my thumb in the direction of his room. He smiled and shook his head.

"Follow me." Was all he said before turning in the direction of the attic door. "Here." He said holding out a key and moved out my way. I looked at the brand spanking new door and smiled. 'What the hell was this? He changed the door?"

"You changed the door?" I voiced my thought. He smiled and just tilted his head telling me to unlock it. I brushed passed him softly and unlocked the door. When I opened the door it didn't smell like old mold anymore. Instead it smelt fresh and well just fresh. I looked back at Max and he was just smiling I swear it was starting to get creep. He tilted his head indicating for me to go up the stairs. I nodded still eyes him.

As I started up the stairs I could see the walls in front of me had been painted a baby blue. And the hemings were white. When I made it to the top all I could do was smile like a dummy. The room was completely fixed. It didn't look like a attic anymore! It looked like a small apartment. Both me and Kyle's bed were in there own corner. We had our favorite color bed spead and new pillows completely made on them. I turned around to see out sitting area was made up there were brand new white leather sofa's two love seats that sat on each side of a long one. A baby blue coffee table. Our flat sat on a baby blue console along with all our game systems and games that went along with them.