cHaPtEr 10

Eddy POV

I stood on the porch with max, my parents, Leo, and the alpha of Kyle's house as we waited for Max's grand parents to pull up and as soon as a big tan ford truck pulled up I felt Max's hand tighten around mine. "God! Death grip much." I whispered to him through clinch teeth. He chuckled nervously and loosen his grip.

As they got out the car Max let go of my hand as him, Leo,and the Alpha walked up to them. They had gave the women dressed in a soft pink blouse and a dark long ruffle skirt a soft hug, with some pink and black flats, a kiss on the cheek and the big man that was dressed in a black blazer and a soft pink shirt, with black dress pants, and dress shoes and really tight forceful huge. Damn! THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T LOOK OVER 40! Hell, can that!!! 35...

Max extended his hand to me. My dad gave me a soft pat on the back for encouragement and I gladly excepted it. I've nerves since Max told me his grand parents were coming. I didn't want Max to look bad so I was planning on behaving tonight. But at least I can say I wasn't the least bit nervous as Kyle was. He practice how he was gonna introduce himself to the in the mirror for the two hours it took us to get ready. During this hours he also planned on his he was gonna ignore his parents childish comments and his fake laugh at his dad lame jokes. I wasn't gonna fake shit... I just wasn't gonna laugh....

"Grandma, grandpa this is Eddy." Max introduced my politely as I took his hand. I smiled as I looked towards them. "And Max this is my grandmother Daisy and my grandfather Chuck.

"Hello. It's umm finally really nice to meet you. Max honestly talks about you alot." I lied. They both looked please as Daisy nodded and smiled at him sweetly and Chuck hit him playfully on the shoulder. His grandfather was pretty tall but not as tall as himself man wore a mug look on his face but you could tell the way he was smiling at Max and Leo he was an all around nice guy. His grandmother was small put she looked like she was full of cheer!

"Sure that can't be true." His grandma said laughing softly. Max scrolled at me and I smiled innocently.

"It's not." Max said truthfully. I shook my head and waved him off. My parent came towards us and introduced themselves and we stood there on Kyle's parents porch talking for a good while tell Kyle's dad's truck pulled up and out walked his dad and... His brother.

"What are you all doing out here?" His asked with a big fake grin on his face as both of the carried one bag each. Kyle's brother didn't change a bit... His still looked like a lie piece of shit. He smiled politely at Max's grand parents as him and his dad introduced themselves. He hugged Leo and told him it was nice seeing him again and they should hang out now that he was back. I scoffed out loud at that Kyle defiantly wouldn't like that. I guess he heard me because he turned and looked over at me. I tilted my head to the side in a bored manner and looked away as I tried to move onside of Max as all the adults talked about stuff that probably really was nothing.

"Eddy." He said softly. "You grown alot little guy. I remember when you were no taller then the porch steps." I rolled my eyes as I tried to ignore him. But seen at the corner of my eyes that he was looking around.

"Kyle's already inside. I think helping your mom." I lied. Ik knew what Kyle came here early to do. I just hope he had finished it up already.

"Well I guess I should go tell him hi then." He said taking the bag out of dad hand and head up the steps. I shook my head and scowled at him as u watch him go in the house. He left the door open and not two minutes later I knew I was wrong.

"You fucking right I've held my tongue. But you... You didn't hold shit from anyone. You made sure the pack knew your little brother was the kid that took your parents away and made them push you to the side... WHICH WAS A COMPLETE FUCKING LIE!" I heard Kyle yell from inside his parents house. All I could think is tonight was gonna be a complete disaster.