cHaPtEr 17

{The person that I'm detecating this chapter too just started a book called 'Going Rogue' it is a boyxboy! Check it out it's first two chapters are awesome... I wanna wish that person a huge success on their book! I know it's gonna come out amazing! :3 }

Leo POV

I was leaning against the wall next to Kyle and Eddy's room door. I followed him a hour later after coming out of my shock state. Eddy was already in there talking to him alone. I wanted to go in there and see if he was okay. But there was something telling me that was a bad idea. I sighed and shook my head. I needed to find those pieces of shit that did this to my mate. And I know exactly who would know where they were.

♣ ️

♣ ️

♣️

"Peter. How'd you know where to find Eddy & Kyle?" Max asked him calmly. There was no use yelling a Peter. We knew he had nothing to do with the kidnapping. We just didn't understand how he knew where to find the boys.

He was sitting across my desk with his hand in his lap and he was looking up at Max as I sat in my chair and my brother stood next to me.

"Because of what Kyle had been through. I do owe you this story. So I guess I should start from the beginning." He said taking a deep breath in and letting it out. We both nodded and waited for him to start.

"It umm... All started when we found out my grandmother died a few months ago. We all took it hard but that didn't stop my parents from going back to work. I didn't take it as rough as my sister though. She changed a lot. She started getting angry with everyone for no reason and stayed in her room a lot." His voice was sad and it seem like it was getting hard for him to continue but he took a deep breath and went on.
"Umm... Then that's when thing got a little weird.. The guy showed up." Me and my brother looked at eachother.

"Guy. What guy?" Me and Max said in union.

"Umm... The guy with the ocean blue eyes that seem to glow. We knew werewolves were real. But we didn't know that there were other creature's out there." He explained calmly. 'If he only knew.' I thought to myself.

"What do you mean by showed up?" Max ask softly. Peter shrugged.

"Like he just showed up on our door step and told us if we wanted revenge on the people who killed our grandmother. My sister was down for it and so was I at first. Anything to get my sister back to the way she was. But... It didn't happen that way." He paused and looked up at us. Fear planted right on his face. "But, he things got out of control as soon as they started." Me and Max listen carefully not wanting to miss a single detail. "When Eddy and Kyle started school our goal was to spy on them and figure out what they were all about. At the end of the day when we brought back photo's we secretly took and recorded conversations we had with them he would only umm..." He stopped and looked at me nervously. Then back down at his hands that were in his lap.

"Peter. Go on it's fine. We wouldn't have asked you if we didn't want to know what happen." I told him sternly. He gulped and nodded.

"Umm well he only looked over Kyle's stuff. Not even skim through Eddy's." He mumbled. I felt a hot wave of anger go through me I was furious at that! This bastard had a thing for Kyle and he took it upon himself to act on it. That only pissed me off more. Who the fuck was this guy?!

"Peter did he tell you his name?" Max asked him after a while. He knew I was beyond piss. So he took it upon himself to take over. Peter had put on a thinking face and scrunch up his face. We never really used his name much but if i'm not mistaken it was Calum. He didn't say a..." I looked up at him quickly and he jumped at how fast I moved.