cHaPtEr 6

High fucking school! I was dreading today. Which was me and Eddy first day. Its gonna be strange since we don't really know anyone, but we had eachother I guess until Eddy did his own usual thing and find his group of friends. I didn't mind him not always being around me I mean I knew he needed to branch out and find his on path or whatever that stuff is. I wish Leo went to school with me. It'd be kinda easier. By the time I woke up, Eddy's and my mom plus a few other ladies were making a big breakfast for the teen pack house.

"Morning Kyle!" Eddy called over to with a mouth full of breakfast. I smiled and walked over to him. Max was sitting next to Kyle with one arm on the back of Eddy's chair drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. He looked over and smile at me.

"Morning Kyle." He said with a small nod. I nodded back and took a seat next to Eddy.

"Morning Max... Haha! Morning Eddy." I said as I ran a hand through his fixed hair. He groan and glared at me.

"Dude! I fixed this as perfect as I could and there you go fucking it up." Eddy growled.

"Eddy watch your mouth." His mom scowled. I laughed as he rolled his eyes at her. Max chuckled as he took another sip of coffee.

"Don't worry babe," He said after swallowing his coffee. "I think you still look hot." He wink at him and stood after taking one more sip of coffee. Eddy lowered his head a started mad blushing. "Thank you for the breakfast ladies. I'll be taking my leave." He said quickly and patted Eddy on the shoulder "Have a good day at school babe." Then started towards the front door. I dropped the toast I was buttering and hurried after him.

"Hey Max!" I called out. He stopped with one hand on the door nob and looked back at me. "Umm have you seen Leo? He wasn't in bed when I woke up." Max smiled and nodded.

"Yeah our dad needed him for something. He wanted me to tell you he's sorry he can't take you to school on your first day and I already explained it to Eddy. You'll be in perfectly good hands with Cole." He reassured me. I smiled a thin line and nodded. "Have a good first day Kyle." I nodded again.

"You have a good day to Max." He nodded and walked out the house. I went back to the breakfast table and sat back down next to Eddy. And before I could eat my toast in walked Cole. He kissed a women on the cheek that looked pretty similar to him.

"You two ready?!" Cole ask grabbing some bacon and stuffing it in his mouth. I bit into my toast and nodded my head yes. Eddy shook his head no and started to ask his mom for seconds but I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his chair.

"Later mom!" I yelled over the noisy kitchen. She didn't answer didn't even turn around to look at me. Maybe she didn't hear me. Eddy grabbed a few sausage and shoved them in his mouth.

"Later mommy." He yelled just like I did. His mom turned to him and smiled.

"Bye baby have a great first day!" She yelled after him happily. "You too Kyle!" She added quickly. I smiled and waved then left out the door. Maybe I didn't yell loud enough. She was talking to the lady onside of her. But... I groaned as my head started to hurt considering I wasn't even at school yet. I know my mom doesn't care for me much but at least I thought she'd tell me goodbye. I sat in the back seat with my head against the window. I really wish I could see Leo before I go to school but that was a no go.

*********

I thought high school would different from Jr. High or 'boot camp' but in all honesty it wasn't. You had your different groups, your bullies, the jocks, cheerleaders, weird people, the really weird people, your goths, and your emo's, and also the kids that just don't like to be bothered with anyone... {ME.} First day went by just like I had knew it would. First two blocks were boring. For lunch Eddy spent it with his new friends so Cole had invited me to eat with him and his friends. Last two classes were pretty okay seeing that the teachers never really did teach anything. But I did have a lot of worksheet for homework. One thick packet made up of 20 sheets for sience and for math I had a week to finish half of the wookbook I recieved since I needed to catch up with the rest of the classes. I shook my head at all the work I had received today.