ChApTeR 18

{•+THE PERSON I'M DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO WANTS ME TO UPDATE FOR THE REST OF HER BIRTHDAY WEEK WHICH I WILL DO SINCE THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER! THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER BIRTHDAY GIRL SO ENJOY IT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D ❤️ +•}

Leo POV

The run to the shed was pretty far they took them three towns over. No wonder we couldn't find them. He played it smart. Fucker. When we did get there the place reeked of Calum. Of Eddy. Of...Of... Kyle and there was a fresh blood scent. There were fresh tired track on the gravel leading out of the the trees back to the road meaning there was no way Calum was that far. I saw some of my warrior notice and I shifted back into my human form Max right along with me. The warrior wolf that came by car with Peter handed us some sweat pants and we gladly took them and put them on. For some reason the air was more gloomy here. It seem like this part of the force life had been sucked out of it. The wolves that were still in there wolf for were sniffing the tire tracks.

"Follow them!" I ordered. "Bring anything back you find." They all growled in union and was gone in a flash. I look back at the medium size old rusted metal shed and frowned.

"Do you smell that?" Max asked covering his nose. I nodded and sniffed the air again. "Ugh! Don't sniff it freak. That's the strongest blood scent I've ever smelt." I nodded in agreement.

"That's because whatever it is that's dead on there was just killed." Max grimaced at that and frowned.

"It smells human though." He admitted softly. I nodded as we both looked at Peter then back at the building.

"Yeah. That's because it is human." I whispered so only he could hear me. "Hey!" I yelled to a group of my warrior wolves that were sitting off to the side sniffing a few close trees. "Split up and do a sweep of this whole forest. Bring back anything you find." They didn't even give me a chance to finish as they each took off in different direction and seconds later disappeared into the brush. Everyone was pretty worked up about what happen to Kyle and Eddy but they were mostly scared for their family knowing someone out there can hurt a wolf like Eddy who was fairly strong for his age. I looked over the building a frowned. The scent was really familiar and I really didn't want Peter to go in so I blocked him off as he started to walk with me. He looked up at me curiously.

"What is it?" He asked cautiously. I shook my head

"Nothing. Just stay here with him." I said pointing to one of my men that he road here with. "We're gonna check it first then i'll let you know when you can come in. Okay?" I told him sternly. He nodded and stepped back by the car. I nodded to my men indicating for him to watch Peter. He bowed and me and Max turned away heading towards the entrance of the building. When we got to the door I wanted to cover my nose so bad. The smell of blood was strong mean whoever was bleeding in here was dead. I saw the look on Max face he was feeling the way I was feeling too. "Let's just hurry." I told him. He nodded in agreement and we both pushed back the big medal doors and a gasped escaped Peter lips.

"Annabelle..." Peter whispered. "What...What..." Me and Max stepped aside and watched Peter walk up to his sister's hanging dead body. Her hand were chained over her head and she was dangling off the ground. She was completely dirty and her us to be pale flawless skin was blistered and black. She had huge gashed in her skin tell you could see the meat and bone! Her head hung making it so we couldn't see her face. Not that we wanted to though.from the blood that was dripping down from her hair it seemed equally bad from the big gashes that still had heavy amount of blood leaking from the wounds, meaning her death was recent. There was no way that Calum could have got away so fast.

My thoughts were soon answered when the rain started to fall outside heavily and I nodded. Yes he could. Especially if there is a rain storm coming or any running water near by. I sighed heavily and took my attention off the scene playing out in front of me.