cHaPtEr 4

~Kyle POV~

I hid my laughter behind a clasped hand that was over my mouth. After seeing my bestfriend the guy who didn't like this whole matting thing in the first place making out with his MATE!

"What?" He asked us shamelessly. I scoffed. Typical Eddy he was gonna definitely gonna try and wiggle his way out of this but I doubt his parents who also witness the whole make scene would believe him. Max {Eddy's mate} clear his throat and everyone's eyes went to him. But mines. Which we stayed locked on a flustered Eddy.

"I was only helping him clean nothing more." Max lied out. A smile completely broke in my face. No one I mean no one was gonna believe that poor thought of...

"It's fine honey we know how these things happen." Eddy's mom quickly answered. "Right honey?" She asked turning to her husband.

"Right." He said softly still looking at eddy with a skeptic look. Wtf! His parents were so dumb. I mean come on even a blind man could see that they were clearly making out. Okay! Well not a blind man, but you get my drift!

"Yeah!" Eddy said with a nerves laugh as he looked everywhere else except for his parents. I shook my head wow. I wanted to clap and give him congrats and give him an award for his winning acting but right now his hands were clearly filled with bullshit... His mom let out a soft sigh and looked around the room.

"Me and your father came to help but clearly this room won't be finished by tonight. You'll have to come back home and sleep there." His mom sad said more to herself then out loud.

"Pfft! Hell no." Eddy said angrily. "I meant what I said I don't wanna be bothered with you too today or ever for that matter." He spat.

"Eddy..." His mom started to cry but his dad cut her off.

"Eddy watch your mouth young man." He dad scolded softly.

"I didn't ask to come back to this shitty place and be stuck here with my shitty parents. I can't believe you you just throw me away as soon as you got the chance twice at that!" He yelled at them as he took a hold of Max's wrist a pull him along towards the stairs.

"Eddy don't be like this please." His mom begged as tears started forming in her eyes. "Eddy we just figured it'd be for..."

"The best?!" Eddy finish for her. He looked at his now crying mother and his dad looking silent dad who had pulled his crying wife into his arms.

"Eddy we never wanted to send you there." His dad softly admitted. I could see he was starting to feel broken too.

"Well it happen dad." Eddy said softly. "It fucking happen and you just let it. Was I that terrible to get sent to a boot camp?! A fucking boot camp?!!!" He yelled angrily as tears started streaming down his face. I watched him start to cry a pool of tears as his hand tighten around Max wrist and honestly I don't think Max cared. He kept pain filled eyes on his mate.

I had no idea Eddy felt this way. I mean I knew he was pissed his parents sent him there and I knew it was my parents and I let him know that it was my parents that were in on his parents decision. And that had seem to be the end of it but from the looks of it he was holding that in all the whole time. He must have to be crying in front of all these people. He didn't look mad to be honest. He look sad and betrayed. "Eddy." His mother's trembling voice started but was cute off by Max this time.

"Eddy can sleep with tonight and Kyle will go with my brother. Goodnight Mr and Mrs Kinsmen." Eddy's dad or mom didn't protest as Max started dragging a half broken Eddy down the stairs to the third floor and disappeared into the hall.

"I guess we'll be off to." Eddy's dad said softly without giving me or Leo a glance. I nodded and mumbled a small goodnight to the as he walked down the stairs with his crying wife buried in his side and not to long after the footsteps faded into soft sounds and then it was quiet. I felt a hand go on my shoulder and those warm amazing tingles I welcomed so much filled my body. I slowly turned to Leo who had been quiet this whole entire time and pulled a small smile on my face as I looked up to see he had a worried look plastered all on his face.