#2 Sticky notes

3rd person's POV

Next day...

Jack decided to wrote 'Will you be my wife?' in a sticky note.

He stuck the note against the fridge door and sat down the couch, waiting for Rapunzel to wake up.

2 minutes later...

When Rapunzel went down, she had a messy hair, sleepy eyes, and she's wearing a white tank top and violet sweat pants.

She saw her boyfriend, sitting on the couch, making her jump in shock.

"Jack, you're here... again... in 6... in the morning?" She asked, shocked.

"Yep. Good morning, sunshine." He greeted.

She blushed slightly. "Morning." She greeted back and gave Jack a flying kiss, since she's kinda lazy to walk through him to plant him a kiss.

Jack invisibly caught it and put his hands at his chest. "I'll treasure this, Baby." He joked, making Rapunzel laugh.

"Anyways, What do you wanna eat?" She asked walking through the fridge, but her head was on his, not noticing the sticky notes Jack made for her.

"Well, I just want a milk." Jack answered with a smirk, making Rapunzel open the fridge door to get a milk inside. But still, she didn't noticed the sticky note stucked on the fridge door, because her eyes had blurry vision, but it's her house, and she actually knows where the fridge is.

Although, she slammed the fridge door shut, making the notes fall down, without her noticing it. Jack facepalmed himself.

She gave him the milk and sat beside him. "Thanks." He muttered, smiling sadly as he opened the bottle of milk and drank.

She rubbed her eyes and soon noticed the note on the ground, since her vision is getting better. She stood up, but the note's back are facing her. So she thought it's just a mess.

She crumpled it and threw it on the trash can. Jack saw the whole thing, making himself smack his own face with his own hand because of his stupidity.

Don't give up easily, Jack. Plan C! Jack thought as a smile crept on his face.