#6 Alphabet soup (Part 1)

Rapunzel's POV

I rolled to the left side of the bed, and I felt a muscular but soft body beside me.

Because I'm too sleepy, I hugged it and went back to the deeper sleep.

**dream**

I'm inside the classroom, and my girl classmates began teasing and hurting me.

Then, who knows who barged in "Hey leave her alone." and He defended me against the bullies.

They felt guilty and left me. He helped me to stand up. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I think a helpless girl with a 2 bumps in the head, several wounds at the legs, sprain, stiff arms, beat up face, bloody nose, and slapped cheek that received a thousand shit words is okay to you." I answered sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic. Maybe that's the reason why they bully you." He said.

"I will, unless if you'll have a common sense while asking next time." I said, crossing my arms.

"Fine. Let's go to the clinic." He said.

"No, I'm good. And thanks." I said, smiling. "I'm Rapunzel Corona."

"What a cute name. I'm Jack Overland." He introduced himself back.

**end of dream**

"Jack..." I muttered, then I realized that I'm hugging him. I also remembered that he's sleeping beside me.

I let go and stood up. He's sleeping peacefully. I giggled at the sight and woke him up.

"Jack... Jack... Hey wake up! Wake up!" I said, shaking him.

Finally, he woke up. "Morning Punzie." He greeted.

I smiled. "Morning Jack." I greeted back.

"Let's go downstairs for a breakfast." I told him and he nodded as we both went downstairs.

Later...

"What's our breakfast?" He asked.

"I want Alphabet soup, but I don't know how to cook it." I answered.

He smirked. "You want me to make you one?" He asked.

My face perked up. "Really? Thank you!" I squealed and hugged him.

"Your welcome." He responded and let go of the hug.

Before he walked to the kitchen. "Hey Jack. What's your breakfast?" I asked.

"I don't... really know..." He answered, rubbing his nape. "I'll check the fridge if there's a toast."

I giggled. "You like toasts, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, as breakfast." He answered and walked through the kitchen.

While I'm waiting, one question hitted me. "Does Jack knows how to cook?"