#3 Chocolate (Part 2)

Jack's POV

"S-sorry, Jack. I... I can't accept that. I'm really sorry." She apologized.

I felt hurt. "Look, I can't accept it, because I don't wanna use dentures." She told me.

I raised my brow, a signal for confusion. "What do you mean... dentures?" I asked slowly.

"Well... once I got a toothache, but an unbearable one. Then, the dentist told me that if I ate more chocolates, I had a possibility to loose my teeth, and use dentures instead. I know you don't want a teethless girlfriend, though." She told me, slightly blushing.

"Actually, I don't want you to suffer by chewing foods with dentures on." I said, out of the blue and chuckled afterwards.

"Yeah, it would be ackward if we're having a date while I wear dentures on when eating, then it accidentally fell down." She said, laughing along.

"Anyways, it's fine. Open it." I declared.

"Why?" She asked. "I don't wanna tell her. It's a surprise."

"Just open it, Punzie." I declared once again.

"I can't, Jack. If I opened it, I'll eat it automatically." She denied.

"Why didn't I think of that?" "How stupid of me..." I muttered at myself as I facepalmed.

"Sorry again, Jack." She apologized.

"That's okay. I'll make other plan..." I said quietly.

"Other what?" She asked innocently. "Guess she didn't heard about it."

"Oh, uh... I'll make a... uhh... uhmm... another way... yeah, yeah... another way to make you happy..." I said nervously.

"Don't be, Jack. I'm already happy to be with you." She stated, making my heart melt like a butter. Again.

"Well, about that, I--" I said, but she cutted me off.

"Let's watch the movie!" She said, slouching her back against the couch.

I chuckled off and pressed play.

"I won't give up, Punzie. God gave me a thousand chances to propose to you secretly."