#9 Baseball

Rapunzel's POV

I'm bored, no, I mean, SUPER BORED!!!

"What to do? What to do? What to do?" I asked myself.

"Cook? No. Clean the house? No. Watch movie? No. Baseball? N-- wait... BASEBALL!!" I said to myself, as I unslouched myself on my couch.

"But who's my playmate? I don't actually wanna play alone."

But then, I called Jack in my phone. "Hello?" I heard his cute voice.

"Hey Jack." I called.

"Oh, hi Punzie." He called back.

"Do you have... things to do today?" I asked him.

"No, why?" He asked back.

"I just wanna play baseball, if it's fine with you." I told him.

"Okay. I'm actually in a mood to play baseball today." He said.

"Okay. You bring the ball, I'll bring the bat and the catching glove." I said.

"Okay. Bye." He said and ended the call.

3rd person's POV

This hits Jack an idea. He wrote "Will you marry me?" At the ball with a marker.

"Let the Proposal begin..." Jack mumbled before kissing the baseball.

When Jack rang Rapunzel's house doorbell, She opened it right away.

He giggled at how cute Rapunzel is in her Baseball costume. A black vertical striped white shirt, black shorts, and white rubber shoes.

She had her bat resting on her shoulder. And she's wearing a baseball glove at her other hand.

All Jack brought is a piece of baseball. "Aw I thought you forgot, frosty." Rapunzel cooed, pinching Jack's cheek.

"I would never, Sunshine." Jack stated and planted a kiss on her button nose.

She giggled and they left.

They played through Rapunzel's backyard. She hands the bat to Jack, and he gave the ball to her.

When they're distance away, starting to play, Jack shouted something to Rapunzel. "RAPUNZEL! LOOK AT WHAT'S WRITTEN ON THE BASEBALL!"

"WHAT!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Rapunzel yelled back. She don't want to go near him, because she'll miss her spot.

She thought that Jack wants her to throw the ball already, so without warning, Rapunzel threw the ball to Jack.

He sighed and swung the bat to hit the ball. You know where the baseball lands?

In the muddy puddle.

He ran through the ball, and Rapunzel followed after.

With bare hands, he get the dirty baseball from the muds, and searched for the message he wrote a while ago.

It's gone! It's his fault anyway. He let it land down the muds.

Rapunzel looked worried. "Jack? Are you okay?"

Jack don't want Rapunzel see that he's sad, so he turned to him with a smile. "It's good. Plus, I think the weather's getting bad, so we better go inside before the rain wash us."

She giggled at her boyfriend's statement, so she obeyed.

'My 9th plan failed... I highly doubt that my next plan will be a success...' Jack thought.