#7 Dedication cake

3rd person's POV

Next day...

I woke up and took a bath, since today is Sunday.

After that, I wore a white shirt, jeans, leather jacket, and black Converse. Then, I shove my wallet to my pocket as I went outside.

I hop on my motorcycle. "Yes, I had a motorcycle." And start driving, beelining to the bakeshop.

Later... when I got there, I can smell the aroma of vanilla. I went in front of the counter and a familiar girl went in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Elsa. May I take your orde-- Jack!?" She said, but got noticed who she's talking with. "Now I remember her. Our classmates before says that she looks like a girl version of me."

"Hey, err... Can I take the chocolate-- no, vanilla dedication cake?" I ordered after I realized that Rapunzel's not able to eat any chocolates.

"Sure, what Am I gonna write there?" She asked.

"Write: Will you be my Mrs. Frost and have 2 frosty kids? -Jack" I told her with a cocky tone.

"For the credits, this is Emma's idea."

She raised a brow. "It's for Rapunzel, isn't it?" She asked and I nodded proudly.

"First, you had a crush on her. Next, you flirt on her. Then, you courted her and she agreed. Now, you propose to her? How amazing." She said.

"That's the stages, Els. Anyways, how are you and... Hans?" I asked, smirking at the last word.

She blushed. "Oh, it's fine. Me and Hans are kinda had a misunderstanding, but we'll figure it out soon." She answered, blushing.

Later... again...

"Here's your order, Jack." She said, giving me the cake inside the box.

I yanked my wallet from my pocket and opened it. There's a picture of her staring at the bus window.

"I've got your picture in my wallet and your phone number to call it. And I miss you more, whenever I think about yo--" My thought lost when I heard Elsa cleared her throat.

"Oh... right..." As I laughed sheepishly and yanked 5 dollars from my wallet and gave it to Elsa.

Then I brought the cake with me and tied it behind me on the motorcycle, so It won't get fall.

While I was driving, I accidentally passed by a palm-shaped stone making my motorcycle jump sorta high.

"Crap..." I muttered under my breath and continued to drive all the way to Rapunzel's house porch.

I put the cake down on the welcome mat and rang her house doorbell.

Then I quickly went through my motorcycle and start driving back home.

Afternoon...

I called Rapunzel. "Hey Punz." I started.

"Hey Jack, err... thanks for the cake." She said. "Thanks for not ordering a chocolate cake."

"Yes!!" "So... did you read the note written on the cake?" I asked, trying not to be obvious.

"Well, no... and yes. I can't read it, because the icing got messed, except for your name, so that's why I knew the cake belongs to you." She explained.

"Ohh..." is all I could respond. I then realized that the stone on the road that made my motorcycle jump a while ago is the reason why the icings in the cake got messed.

"Jack? You still there?" She asked.

"Oh, uhmm... yeah. Hope you like the cake, bye." Then I ended the call and sighed heavily.

"Don't lose hope. You just failed several times, right? You can do it! Time for a Plan H!! But... what will be the plan H?"