#5 bedtime stories

Jack's POV

Later...

After watching the entire movie, the movie ended making me stretch my arms.

"Well, the movie ended. Are you sure you're going home now?" She asked sadly.

"Hmm... you want me to stay here? I mean, my Emma wouldn't mind." I asked back.

Author: Pumpkins, Emma is Jack's little sister.

"Really-- I mean... okay then." She said, but I know deep inside that she's happy and eager sleeping with me.

I chuckled and went upstairs to her bedroom.

When I got there, her bedroom theme is girly and cute. There's a violet spotted pink wallpaper, violet fluffy carpet, and most of her furnitures are white.

She went out from her walk in closet and she's wearing a white tank top and purple sweatpants.

"So..." I asked ackwardly. "Where Am I gonna sleep?"

"You can sleep beside me if you want." She answered, combing her hair.

My cheeks turned pink, imagining me and her in the same bed. "Isn't that... I don't know... ackward...?" I muttered.

"I know, but it ain't fair for you if you sleep on the carpet." She told me.

I nodded and sat down on the edge of her bed.

When we both laid down beside each other, I stared at the black ceiling filled with star-shaped glow in the dark scattered around the ceiling.

"Nice ceiling, Punz." I complimented.

"Thanks." She thanked.

She put a long pillow between us and we faced our backs together.

"Good night, Jack." She said.

"Good night Punzie. Don't let the werewolves bite." I responded and I can sense her smiled, even though I'm not facing her.

She turned off the lights and the ackward silence began.

After a few minutes...

My eyes are yet still open, refusing to sleep.

"Jack..." I heard her angelic voice, which made me jump slightly in shock.

"Y-yeah?" I asked, not turning around.

"I can't sleep." She complained. I widened my eyes. "She can't sleep all along??"

"What do you want me to do? You want me to tell you a bedtime story?" I asked, smirking.

"As a matter of fact... yes..." She answered.

I chuckled and sat up. I opened the lights and saw her cute face.

"What story do you want?" I asked.

"Any story about love." She suggested.

An idea popped out of my head and I smirked.

"There was a guy and a girl who loves being with each other. But then, the guy realized that he loved the girl so much, so he planned to propose at the girl. The guy asked the girl to marry him and she was like 'I do' and they both made and live happily ever after." I told her.

"So the point is... I'm in love with you and want to be with you to infinity and beyond. And because of that... will you be my wife and be ready to be my Mrs. Frost?" I asked, but no response.

I took a glance at her and she's already sleeping peacefully.

I chuckled and laid down again. "Good night..." I muttered before closing the lights and began to sleep.