#4 Mirror message

3rd person's POV

While the two lovebirds are still watching, an idea popped out of Jack's head. "Hey Punzie... I'm just gonna go... err... get a juice for us." He excused.

"Sure, go ahead. But come back here, okay." She responded, still watching the screen.

"Who said I won't?" He chuckled.

He stood up and walked through the fridge to take a juice. After that, he just placed it on the table beside the fridge and yanked Rapunzel's strawberry scented lipstick from the top of the fridge.

Then, he sneakily went through the bathroom with the lipstick.

He wrote 'Will you be my bride and have two kids? -Jack' at the mirror, with the use of the lipstick.

He chuckled after realizing what he had just wrote. "How clever, Jack." He complimented himself out loud.

"Jack, are you still there?" He heard Rapunzel called him, making him tip toe out from the bathroom.

"Yes, Punzie." He responded sweetly.

By the time he yanked the juice from the table, one question hitted him right through the head. "How can I make her go to the bathroom?" He whispered at himself.

He glanced at the juice that he's holding and another idea popped out of his head.

When he got back through the living room, he hid her lipstick in his pocket.

While he's walking through it, he slipped himself on his purpose, making the juice inside flew through Rapunzel's legs. "Yes, that's one of his plans."

"Sorry, Rapunzel. I just didn't know where I'm going. I'm really sorry." He apologized as Rapunzel paused the movie.

She stood up. "It's okay, Jack. I'm not mad at you... It's just... my skirt and my legs got wet, no big deal. And if Iam, You know I can't stay mad at you forever." She forgave him warm heartedly.

"Thanks, Punzie. Understanding is one of the reasons I fell to you." He said.

"Gladly, I caught you. Plus, you're such a clumsy weirdo." She added and giggled afterwards, yanking his ear playfully.

"Yes, yes Iam." He muttered, smirking as they stared at each other for a while.

"Oh, uh, you gotta change your skirt." He said, breaking the ackward silence between them both.

"Oh, uh, yeah." She said ackwardly and went upstairs to get another skirt.

A few seconds later...

She went downstairs, holding another skirt as she went straight to the bathroom.

After she closed the door, "Holy asteroid!" Jack heard her girlfriend screamed.

Jack felt excited, because he might've thought that Rapunzel saw his note from the mirror.

A minute later or two...

He heard Rapunzel opened the door. "Hey Punz, what's with the commotion a while ago?" Jack asked innocently.

"Nothing. It's just the mirror scattered with lipstick." She huffed.

"Really? Is it... I dunno... have note written or something?" He asked, shrugging, not trying to be obvious that he made it.

"Once again, it's just a mess. And no, there's no note written there." She answered.

"Wait what?" Jack thought as he furrowed his eyebrows, and went in the bathroom. "I think you must been mistaken-- Nevermind." He said after seeing the mirror clean and spotless.

"Well, it's streaming down through the faucet below it, so I decided to clean it." Then she turned around to Jack. "And why are asking about it?"

Jack can't answer, so he changed the subject. "Hey Punzie, don't make this convo too long. Let's go back to the living room and watch Bean curls."

"Mean girls." She corrected, laughing at his mistakes.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully as they both walked back through the living room and get the movie over with.