#8 Text

Author: This chapter is edited tho.

3rd person's POV

Jack was about to shove his phone to his pocket, then another idea hits him.

He opened his phone again and began typing Rapunzel cp number.

Author: Oh, uhm... about the chappy before this? No, it's her telephone number. Rapunzel communicated with Jack by her telephone at the chappy #7.

But before he compose, he thought for a while. "What should I write? Hmm... Hello my dear future wife, Are you ready to give your love and life to me? Because if you ask me the same thing, I'll agree and cherish it in my heart? No, that's too cheesy! How about... Hey there fuzzy Punzie, you're cute and sexy-- what the... NO!!! That's too flirty! How about... I love you to infinity and beyond, will you marry such a handsome creature like me? No way! I look like an alien for her."

Then, another idea went to his "coconut". "Ohh... I need to tell her who Iam, so she would add my number to her contact." He thought.

Author: About their "teenhood", Phone isn't famous those days. But now (modernic hood), Rapunzel didn't bothered to get Jack's number, but Jack did get hers. How stalky, Jack! Lmao

He began typing.

J: Hey. It's me, Jack. Please add this number to your contacts.

Then, he clicked send and began to find her number.

Although, what he didn't knew... is that...

He sent a message to a wrong number.

Author: Don't worry, Jack. All people make mistakes... right, pumpkins?

Later... his phone rang.

Author: WKW means who knows who.

WKW: What kind of Jack are you? Jack in the Jack and Jill? Jack and the beanstalk? Or just a jack in the box?

His eyes widened, because he might've thought that Punz didn't know him.

J: Are you having a joke? Or you really didn't recognize me?

WKW: WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?

J: The question here is Who are you?

WKW: I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, now tell me who you are.

He widened his eyes before repying back.

J: Gawd! I didn't know you had a phone. This is Jack, you're best bud BTW.

WKW: Jack!? As in Jackson Overland Frost!?

J: Yeah yeah now please leave me for now. I need to text my girlfriend first.

WKW: Rapunzel?

J: Yep.

WKW: Okay, lover boy.

He groaned before typing Rapunzel's number, and this time, he's finally right.

J: Rapunzel please marry me and be mine forever and always.

He pressed the send and...

"WHAT!? LOAD EXPIRED!? UGHHH!!"