❞How'd she sacrifice now...?

A/N: The star button and comment box are waiting for you!

Video Attached: 'O Sathi Mere' by Sonu Nigam. No words to describe the beauty of this song.

 No words to describe the beauty of this song

1. How'd she sacrifice now...?

°°°

2010

"I can't wait, my love...", the lady whispered in her lover's ear as his thumb sensually caressed her plump lips. She opened her mouth, allowing his calloused finger to enter and sucked it as if it dripped honey.

Satisfied with her act she smirked when he groaned. Her lips popped his thumb out and continued, "Aren't you afraid of them?"

Desire filled his eyes as he stared at her while she straddled him, her actions desperate to be answered. Leaning forward he closed the tiny gap between them. It wasn't just lust, but more to him. He nibbled her sensitive skin and was rewarded with a melodious gasp.

Gazing at her he replied confidently, "I don't give a fuck about them.", and bent to soothingly lick his love bite on her, "All I know is I love you and you are mine, only mine!", he nuzzled into the crook of her neck and sighed.

She held his face to look into his sparkling black eyes and uttered the three universal words of satisfaction, "I. Love. You.", and he wiped pearly tears from her cheeks.

He affirmed, "I know."

Those two were happy in their shining bubble, nothing could change their fate as that was their decision to elope, to escape from a society where people hated to accept love.

Unaware of the curious attention they received from fellow passengers, the lovebirds continued their blatant PDA session, enjoying their moment together.

A few men were enjoying that pleasant scene playing in front of them and were smiling idiotically whenever the girl gasped in intense pleasure bestowed to her. Why not? Surely, they had to pay a good sum to watch an erotic movie in theatres or porn. But here, they'd a look at live performance and that too free of cost.

Damn! Why couldn't they get a room already?

A little girl who sat next to them was fiddling nervously, her fingers intertwined as she tried to act blind and deaf to whatever was happening next to her.

She shifted her concentration to the other side of the coach, opposite her compartment. Wrong move! Her luck failed as she saw that a few youngsters were grinning and guffawing at each smooching sound made by her neighbours.

For the last ten minutes, she'd been squirming in discomfort. She avoided every predatory gaze of men walking down the aisle who thought she travelled with those passionate lovers- which unfortunately wasn't the case.

She cursed herself when her mind chose that exact moment to remind her it happened to be her fault. For God's sake, she was just a tea-oholic person. Her greedy tongue had been in search of a cup of tea. But not a single tea seller had entered the coach in the past half an hour. Thus, she'd pleaded to her father to pluck his back from his seat to get her that yummy drink from Pantry Cart- now, that was the fifth compartment from theirs.

Well, it had been for more than thirty minutes and he was nowhere to be seen- might be still fighting his way to the train canteen.

Thanks directed to Railway PC and their services!

Inhaling a long breath she tried to forget her suffocating environment.

She opened a bag of homemade fried chips that her mother had given her to munch on whenever she got bored. It would be a better distraction. Her mouth watered as she took a piece of her favourite spicy wafer and continued on her task.

"Chai.Chaya.Chai.Chaiiii...", a lean boy wearing khaki entered the stuffed coach. He was chanting continuously while carrying a small steel drum having a crooked tap near its bottom, "Madam, chai? Sir, coffee?", he asked random passengers while waiting to hear a 'yes' from anyone.

She scanned the aisle. And to her, it seemed that her father had probably left for Assam to get her some tea.

What's wrong with drinking a fifty millilitre of tea, twice? Nothing! She thought and crunching the last thin wafer, she called him, "Excuse me..."

That young lad turned with lightning speed and ran across the blue cushioned berths to approach his customer, "Yes, Madam. Tea or coffee?", he asked in his trained voice as he stood before her.

"Umm... Tea please...", she replied.

"Five rupees, Madam.", he turned the lever of the tap of that steel container. It filled a red-coloured Indian Railways logo labelled Styrofoam cup with a brewing hot tea. After filling it to the brim, he closed the tap and handed that cup to her.

"Dear, do you want a cup of coffee?", the Romeo-neighbour asked his Juliet.

Chewing her lower lip, she seductively stared at him, "Hmm... Yes! But I'll not be able to drink a whole cup. I can't handle too much caffeine..."

"Sure. We both can share.", the lover boy replied with a wink.

As if he would give ten litres of coffee for freaking five rupees! Bah!

Mentally slapping herself she restrained hard from shouting out loud to that stupid couple to stop their corny romantic act. She loathed doing private dirty deeds in public. PDA was a big no for her, no drama of being extra cheesy and fooling people about the hocus called 'Love'.

Just an hour more and she'd be in Nagpur, where the next day she'd be giving her medical entrance examination conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science. If everything went right, she'd even get selected for M.B.B.S. in the said prestigious institute. How happy everyone would be!?

"One coffee for us."

She avoided them. The only thing at that moment she wanted was to find her father, so she'd dump the responsibility of their luggage on him- that her father left on her- and find her peace-time away from the current torments.

She placed her cup on the flat side table attached to the creamy white wall- which was near to her neighbours. Standing up she threw her useless empty packet of chips from the grilled window of the side berth. She did that to particularly not interfere with the loving couple sitting in the corner seat of her berth.

After disposing of garbage, she searched for the coins in her mini purse.

Oh God! Seriously!?

Her luck, again, failed miserably as only three new and crisp hundred-rupee notes stared back at her. Her subconscious was wailing at her cruel fate.

Without showing her displeasure she zipped up her purse and grabbed the cup from that table. Her mind was planning to find a way to return that cup that contained her favourite ingredients, back to the young vendor.

How'd she sacrifice now...?  

?