❞How was she going to soothe herself now...?

A/N: Keep voting and commenting * bickering is also allowed in this chapter because I know you are going scream :P *

Video Attached: 'Bepanah Pyar' from Krishna Cottage. One of the most beautiful songs available to be admired by your ears.

*****

11. How was she going to soothe herself now...?

°°°

Samiksha was silently sitting, on a seat in a high-end fashion and cosmetic shop.

Yes, she is.

Yes, she is.

Those were the words that continuously echoed in her mind like an alarm to a peaceful sleep, paining more with each repeat, thudding on the brain. She had no claim on him, yet she felt like thousands of ice pricks were gradually puncturing holes in her heart, draining her love for him. It was difficult as her heart had nothing but love for Krishna.

Krishna, my love, oh, not my love!

She'd seen the way he and that beautiful lady were talking, the way he'd called that cute kid his boy, the way that little one looked so like him except for a bit of fair complexion and those chocolaty brown orbs. The way his eyes had shone brightly when he had held the boy.

And she felt that all ice pricks getting much deeper, nearer to her soul, torturing her to death.

She wanted to cry, pour her heart out to Alisha, try to forget everything, but not a tear escaped from her large eyes. She could feel them being red as their heat was burning her eyelids. She could feel each torment, the way her throat was blocking, the way her brain was dizzying, and the entire feeling of being heartbroken that she never had wanted to have.

Yet, there she was, with her mind tired of thinking the same words and her heart tearing apart, again and again.

People had claimed that breakups were painful, but no one ever had alleged soul-breaking. She could feel it, her soul was crushing itself into nothingness, and each cell of her body was feeling it, yet she was sitting silently.

No one had said that loving someone could cause you to feel helpless, yet she was feeling it. No one had said that caring for someone for years could end up being a scrap, to be spit on the roadside, yet she was feeling like that wasted saliva, thrown to rot forever, destroyed to be worthless.

She had loved and demolished each moment, each second of those five years.

Well, it had been worth wasting as they'd been her most beautiful moments, she had been In love, and she still was in love.

Why did I love him so much?

"Iksha, I think this color matches with my new dress, isn't it?", she observed her friend talking to her. She could notice Alisha's lip movements, registering to her eyes that she was being in the attention of her friend, but everything else was zilch.

The world felt muted, and all chaos halted. And that made it more difficult to survive in her situation. It was noisy inside her mind; her internal battle deafening her ears, his memory blurring her thought, his voice ringing in her heart, and his face, oh, that beautiful face of him pulling her life out of her body.

If he wasn't ever meant for me then why did fate play a cruel game with me? Why did he re-emerge in my life? And to make it worse, his eyes had been more loving than before, more caring than before.