❞This was how they ended their search for love.

A/N: Keep voting and commenting, and yeah recommend this story to your friends if you loved reading about Krishna and Samiksha.

Video Attached: Cover of 'Hasi ban gaye' by Arjun Kanungo and Sanah Moidutty. Listen to the song... It's something that made me download it and put it in repeat mode for a long time. Perfect for the chapter :)

*****

13. This was how they ended their search for love...

°°°

He tapped on his metal wristwatch, his eyes moving back and forth to his watch and the announcement board showing the list of trains arriving at and departing from Nagpur junction.

There were many down trains listed but he focused on a train number which trailed back to his memory lane, to the day when he had met her. And his lips curled in an immeasurable joy as the red flashing board gave him details of Chhattisgarh Express.

He walked past the jumbled-up crowd and got to the plain slide, rising in place of steps. They were the ones that would lead him to the next platform.

----------

She tugged at her heart-shaped locket as she thought of how she would get freed of her thoughts- the thoughts that, like always, revolved around her only love.

Getting busy with her patients would surely help her but what about her parents, who were constantly nagging her about marriage?

Last time, when they had suggested a random Cardiologist working in New Delhi, she'd cried like anything. It'd been too tough to ignore that issue and finally, she'd tossed it telling them about her plans for further studies.

But she knew better than to be quiet as her parents surely would get into full emotional blackmailing thingies.

It happened to be a good time till her sister got married to a well-suited man. After that, well after that, all eligible bachelors were matched to her. It horrified her to look at millions of photos on a matrimonial site. But finally, she'd said to them, to do it themselves as all she'd done was to compare each man with that oh-so-handsome Bronze Man. Her eyes had never stared at anyone else after they'd drunk the sight of him.

Damn you, Samiksha!

Again, she was thinking about him. She knew he was off-limit yet she kept wondering the impossible, dreaming how it would be to be his wife.

Such a pity!

Alisha finished her tea and glanced at her, "You want a tea?"

Samiksha snorted, "I hate it." which she didn't. It was about the memories of this particular station and tea that made her feel uncomfortable. And to top it off, the train that Alisha had chosen, made her mentally bang her head on something solid. Most probably the marble floor would have worked.

Alisha had been in a hurry when she had booked tickets last month. They'd planned to surprise their friend and later have some family time with their parents before heading for a vacation. Delhi life wasn't at all boring but it wasn't lovely, like when they'd been with their parents. And that made them pack their bags for once.

She watched as Alisha glared at her, "I thought tea was your life.", her friend tossed the cup in the bin.

Closing her eyes, she punctuated, "I hate tea."

"And here I thought you could down them like shots!"

What!?

Her body shivered, every fiber tingling with love.