❞How could he be able to rest now...?

A/N: Your love for the support to this story can be reflected by each vote and comment you give. Let it reflect here.

Video Attached: 'Pehli Nazar Mein' unexpressed version. Love is in the air ;)

 Love is in the air ;)

3. How could he be able to rest now...?

°°°

As she chose to relax her mind, his eyes fell on her and a smile crept on his face. Heck, who thought that he had missed noticing the bright red tint of her chubby cheeks!?

Being an excellent actor, he knew to conceal himself and not to embarrass her with a smug wink- which he usually did with most of the girls.

Placing his new smartphone on his lap- a gift that he had received last week, he observed her. It was from his elder brother for graduating with a gold medal in history paper and getting a scholarship for M.A. at Delhi University. His chocolate-boy appearance always duped his sincere side, the academic freak in him.

He stared at her, scrutinizing each detail. She looked so tiny in a stiff and ironed caramel-colored salwar suit with long sleeves. It hid every inch of her tender skin leaving only a sight of two small beautiful hands. Soft bare feet peeked from her white Patiala pajamas.

A milk-white dupatta was draped on her shoulders. The pleats were pinned in place with a pair of safety pins so they would not fall off- that was very prim and proper of her.

He noticed her as she crossed her fluffy salwar-clad legs under her calves and sat in a comfortable lotus position. Then, she rested her head against the boring hard cushions behind her and his smile widened watching her so peaceful.

When her hands crossed across her waist- hugging herself, her breast propped up. An uncomfortable feeling originated within him and he shuffled in his seat to let go of his abrupt uneasiness.

He took a long sip of the tea, which was now as cold as an ice cream, and his eyes fell over her neck. It was lean and emerged from her modestly gathered cotton attire, from the embroidered neckline of her suit. The neckline was not at all low, considering the collar- stitched to its side- and just a tiny poori-sized opening revealed her skin. Flawless, peach-colored skin was beautifully stretched across, not a single freckle dared to disturb her skin.

He observed that she wore a single thin gold chain with a small heart-shaped pendant that winked in the dull lights of the compartment. It amused him as girls usually preferred funky accessories over plain gold ornaments- but a girl who wore such a muted dress was already an exception to him.