❞How It All Happened...?

Not a chapter but I think you'll love to know some things about this story!!

  °°°  

This is going to be a long one as I am going to share some fun facts about 'A Loan Of Five Rupees' with you, which I wanted to share with you guys for a long time...

And at last, there is a surprise for you guys. So please read because you will fall in love with Krishna and Samiksha again...

First of all, I am thrilled to see that you guys supported me so much that I am in the top twenty list of 'Your Story India' hot list. It shows me that somewhere between writing this story and conveying it to you; I have touched your heart. Okay, I am getting too sentimental now *wiping my imaginary tears* so change of the topic.

Starting with how it all happened... Firstly, I had never believed in the concept of meeting someone after a long time and getting all romantic with that person, as the world is not as small as we had heard in a cheesy novel or movie. (Note the past tense there.). But one of my friends had shared a real incident of her sister's friend with me which had that entire Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge concept and I was amused by it. After that, a small part of me believed that yes, the world is not as big as I had considered once. So, I got inspiration from there. (Note the word inspiration. Puhleaseee, I have not written my friend's sister's friend's story here. Pheww!!!That was something else and I don't want to share it here!)

Other than that, this story is a tidbit from my personal experience of one of my journeys via train. (Don't ask me if Krishna is for real because my experience is not at all romantic and surely doesn't have a hero!). The starting chapter is a true incident and to my horror, no one had done anything to stop those love birds. Well, everyone was enjoying their show except my mother and I (My father was busy with some work and had decided to let us go alone!). And to hell with the reservations, who had confirmed our seats in a coach filled with all hormonal boys and crazy men. It was a memorable journey in a bad way!

Searching for the name of my characters wasn't that tough, as the day when I had thought about this plot I was watching a Tamil debate show and the topic of that day happened to be 'modern and fancy names of kids v/s old and classy one." See, I have so many names listed in my notebook that I can write ten more stories with classy yet refreshing names. But yes, Krishna isn't a new name but I chose that because... simple, I love that name.

While sketching the character of Samiksha, I had installed most of my characters to her but there are still variations to it as I had blended some parts of my friends' nature with mine. So it wasn't that hard to figure her out. But about Krishna, phew! It was too hard. Reason: I think I suck at romance thingies in real life. One of my best friends curses me for my attitude towards romance in real life. All the lovey-dovey things happen in books and movies for me and I am in love with all fictional men. (Yes, I am in love with Bruce Wayne and if anyone is going to say a word against Batman then I'll kick you!) [ EDIT AFTER 9 YEARS: I am married to the love of my life- 7 years of relationship and a lot of drama- co-incidentally he calls himself Batman XD Also, I met him via Wattpad, please don't scream!]

So after doing these character sketching things, I returned to get into details of my plot line. I think this was the toughest part as it took me nearly three weeks to collect all the information about the trains and the areas. Three trains were clashing with my plot line, so I had to read about their whole history (yup, all about the timing, stations, and their freaking date of first journey.) and decided 'Chhattisgarh Express' to be the best one to choose among the others.

The description of a train coach and Nagpur station is from my own experience again. I think most of the Indians, whoever traveled by train would have crossed Nagpur Junction, so it was the simplest one to do.