Çhapter 2 ❤

After watching an hour and a half of music videos on VH1, I'm tired, though it's only morning. I jog upstairs to take a nap. When I get to my bed I stare at it before plopping on it face first. Minutes later, I'm out like a light.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up groggily and look over to my bedside clock. I've been asleep four hours! Now the McDonald's breakfast bar is closed. Looks like I'm gonna have to cook lunch.

When I get downstairs to the kitchen, I pull out a packet of Knorr Pasta Sides and grab the items I'll need to make this stuff.

Finitó, lunch is served. I grab my bowl and fork and head to the living room. I click the television on and begin to slowly eat my lunch of Alfredo Fettuccini and leftover garlic bread. Delicious.

Just as I begin to twirl it around my fork, there's a knock on the door. I groan.

"Hey, Zaynie." It's lovely Louis.

"Louis." I pull him in for a hug. "Come on in." I tell him after we pull apart.

"I see the place is still nice. That is, until the house party." I forgot all about my plans for that damn house party. I nod and look around to memorize where everything is before it gets torn up. "Hey, guess what."

"What" I say morosely. I'm interested but I'm thinking about what'll happen to my house next week.

"I have a new boyfriend and I'm bringing him to the party so he can meet you and the guys."

"Good for you, Lou." I lightly pat his back. He smiles.

"Mmm. What smells good in here?" He asks quietly.

"My lunch you know, the one you interrupted me from eating." I playfully glare at him. He chuckles and I smile. He's that one gay friend that is really sensitive but loving all the same.

"Can I make myself some?" He politely asks. I nod and he gleefully strides into the kitchen. I smile and turn to the T.V. with my food in hand.

Minutes later he returns with his own bowl and sits next to me. He leaves after his boyfriend calls him home. I call my mum to ask her what time she's coming tomorrow.

"Around 2:00, can you just pick me up from the airport?" She moved to America about six years ago, after dad died.

"Of course, mum. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart. See you soon!"

She hangs up shortly after. I stare at my ceiling before directing my eyes to the T.V.

'...claiming she hasn't seen her daughter in law, but, being there when she was. Back to you Jim...'

I groan as I mindlessly change channels.

Nothing. Is. On!

I finally just decide to take my phone out and play Netflix on my T.V. I choose to watch a year old episode of 'Family Guy'.

I miss my ex, sort of. She was nice to me. That is, until I ruined her. She told me to fuck off after I told her that I didn't love her enough to see a future with her. I loved her, but she was a serious pain. She'd be obsessed with discussing marriage or children. Honestly, that's not something I want. I'm sure she wasn't all that innocent either, she was out a lot and always smelled like vodka and cologne when she came back. The fact that I'm actually thinking about her is awkward as hell.

I'm applying for a job in a few days before my next rent payment.

The familiar sound of "Hotline Bling" plays through my other phone and I groan before answering, "Zayn's Services." I announce into the phone.

"Heyyy," she seductively whispers into the phone, "what're you up to, tall, dark, and handsome?"

"Nothin' babe. Just thinking about what I could do to you." I reply, just as seductively as her.

She moans.

"Talk to me, baby."

"What so you want me to say?" I ask her sweetly. "I can fück you beyond your wildest dreams?"

She moans again, and I instantly know what she's doing. "Yes, daddy. Talk to me dirty."

Daddy? Don't judge.

"I want to taste you, babe." I press my accent. She practically screams and I know she hit her climax.

"Thanks, papi."

"No problem."

I hang up and groan. Loud. I hate this, but when I'm between jobs, this is all I've got for a salary.

Mere minutes later, 'You used to call me on my cell phone...' I pick the phone up, "Zayn's Services."

{A/N: Left off at an awkward ass line. Anyhow, I'm going to start dedicating to people so if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you then vote and comment crazy asf! Ily all for reading my book! Byeeee!!}