Çhapter 4 ❤

I walk back into my house and the party's still going. Liam's sprawled out on a beer pong table, Niall's drunk off his ass on the couch. Red cups are on the floor. There are a few people lying on the floor asleep, I have to step over them to get to the kitchen.

I pour myself straight vodka and swallow hard. I immediately regret it when I feel a burn in the back of my throat. I quickly swing open the fridge and grab the milk. I chug some and put it back.

I walk slowly to the bathroom and announce my presence.

No one answers.

I walk in and groan. Harry is in the bathtub sleeping... with Louis underneath the blanket with him. I have to piss.

Harry stirs in his sleep and flops his arm over Louis. I softly nudge his ribcage and he groans.

"How... what the fuck?" He says after realizing where he crashed.

I look him in the face, "Get out, I have to piss."

"Calm the hell down. We're going."

He taps Louis' shoulder to wake him up, then practically drags him out.

Fucking frog.

I use the bathroom, wash my hands, and walk back out. My feet carry me downstairs and to the couch. Someone's phone begins to ring on the coffee table.

"Uh, hello?" I say into the phone. Whose phone is this anyway?

"Hey, is this 2894 Winfield Street?"

"Yes." I say hesitantly.

The person on the end of the line sighs, "Thank God, I thought my phone was stolen. Can you walk that out to a black Addison Lee?"

"S-sure." I stutter. Stupid stutter.

I slowly walk past people and find the front door. As soon as I get outside, I find the car and walk up to it. My knuckles tap the window and it rolls down.

"Well, hello again." She says. God, she's fucking beautiful. Her tattooed arm reaches out for her phone in my hands.

"Felix, right?"

"Yeah. What's your name? I never caught it."

"Zayn." I say and she repeats it in my accent multiple times with a beautiful smile. Her accent is heavenly. I smile and laugh with her.

"I gotta get back before my girlfriend realizes her car is gone." She says. I scowl.

Girlfriend?

As if she can read my mind, she gives me a look, "Not like that, Zen."

I nod in understanding as she waves goodbye. She pulls off the gravel driveway and I watch as she turns the corner.

Again, I walk into my house and almost no one is still up. I count about seven people still awake and mingling. Nobody is dancing anymore.

I chuckle to myself when I remember the beginning of We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus.

Harry's POV

I watch as Zayn leaves the house. What the actual fuck is he leaving for now?

I follow him silently and see him taking to a tattooed girl in an Addison Lee. I realize it's kinda creepy, but I rush into a bush and spy on them.

They have a good five minute conversation. I'm getting irritated with the thought of Zayn with her. I can't exactly make out what they're saying but if I just move to a closer b-

"Harry, what's going on babe?" Louis says after he pecks my lips.

I smile nervously, "Nothing."

"Why are you sitting in a bush?" He laughs softly. We walk back into the house and into a guest room.

I leave his question unanswered as I push him to the wall and roughly begin to kiss him. I see Zayn the entire time I practically fuck Louis into the wall. I rub my growing bulge up against his and he moans into my mouth. My hands press to his cheeks and I don't break the kiss when I back to the bed. He leans forward a little making me fall back, Louis straddling my lap.

Zayn's POV

My bed is so soft!

I childishly kick my feet around and smile widely. My eyes begin to close and I fall asleep within mere minutes.

{Two 1D song references, can you find them? Lol!

Dedicated to @ tradleyisgoals for commenting on the last chapter I'm making the "frog" jealous. Lololol

I'm so tired and mad cuz this chapter deleted so I had to write fast-ish. Anyway, 3 votes, 3 comments. Thnx ~xhazza_louehx}