Çhapter 10 ❤

Vas happenin mudafuckas?! 10th chapter! So happy *I say with the straightest face ever* is it bad that I wanted to call Zayn's city Dumbhairshire? (AAoOD reference... For those who didn't know...)

Harry's POV

I stare at Zayn as he snores quietly. He seemed so tired and worn out. My hair falls over my face as I sit up in a different position, my head balancing on my hand.

He stirs in his sleep, but doesn't wake up. I smile at the crease forming in his forehead as he sleeps soundly. I want to walk over to his bed and smooth it out but I stay put and decide to go to sleep... again.

~~~

Zayn's POV

Where am I?

Oh, yeah. A hotel in Holmes Chapel.

I look over and see Harry sleeping in the bed opposite mine. He's slept almost all day today.

I search through my bag for something that will control my headache that I have at the moment, and find my swim shorts.

I brought them in case the hotel I came to had a pool or a hot tub. I think this one has both.

I change into the shorts, forgetting about my mission for my headache. I look back to Harry and choose not to wake him. I'm only going to the pool. It's not like I'm leaving him here. Though I have thought about it a few times.

My feet pad downstairs and I ask around to see if there is a pool, and where it is if there is one. I'm directed to it and I'm thankful there is a hot tub in range. I get into the hot tub first to relax my muscles for a while. My mind drifts to Harry a few times and I have to remind myself that this was supposed to be my vacation anyway.

I close my eyes and relax for a bit.

My eyes whip open when I hear someone jump into the pool. "Hey, Malik." Harry smiles. His hair is now black from the water and I groan. "You didn't think you could just sneak away, did you?" He asks.

I slip down further, "Actually, I kinda did."

He laughs and dives back under the water. I roll my eyes at his overexcited-ness.

I get out if the hot tub and walk to the pool. Maybe I should've gotten in the pool first. My foot dips into the water and I immediately retract it. Shit, this water's cold.

I shrug to myself and walk to the deeper end. Thinking to myself, I just dive into the cold water and shriek. Why the fuck is this water so cold?!

"Jesus, Harry. How the hell can you stand this water?" I whisper to myself, seeing a black spot swimming toward me. He pops up, his hair flipping water in my face. I swipe my hand over my face and scowl at him. He sees my scowl and just laughs. My brows furrow and I knock him over. Fucking tall jackass.

He falls backwards into the water and I laugh. When he cones back up, his hair is in his face and he smiles at me.

"So that's what we're doing?" He smirks. I nod. He goes underwater and swims away. I stand where I am, I'm sure he'll be back.

As soon as I have the thought, I'm tackled under the water by a happy Harry. I quickly gasp for air before I go down. He smiles at me underwater and I flip him off. He dramatically puts his hand on his chest before swimming upward. I follow, gasping for air.

"You know, I never knew you had a butterfly on your stomach?" I smirk.

"So you checking me out now?"

I shake my head rapidly, "No. What... No." He smiles and comes closer.

His hands trail up my torso and around my neck. The water feels cool around me because my body's on fire. His face inches closer to mine. I move closer as well and sigh when he whispers into my ear, "I'm such a tease aren't I?" and swims away.

I groan loudly and lean back to just float. I feel a rush of water underneath me but I ignore it. My arms flail around as I'm lifted out of the water.

"Holy shit! Harry! Put me down! Let me go-" I scream and he tosses me into the water.

"I'm so evil." He smiles widely at me, showing his dimples. I shoot him a glare, spitting water out if my mouth and making him laugh. His laugh almost makes my scowl disappear completely. I push against his chest and swim toward the ladder to get out. He taps my leg and pouts.

I continue out and grab a towel to wrap around myself. I quickly dry my hair and body and leave Harry alone in the pool room.

Harry's POV

Zayn leaves the room and I feel like someone just shoved a knife in my throat.

I don't know why I have these feelings for Zayn, when I have Louis. The poor young boy who I left back home. I am going to have to tell him about this.

I use all of my upper body strength to hop out of the pool. My hair slaps my face and I sigh, blowing it back up. I walk to the towels and dry my hair before drying off my body.

Fuck, Zayn. Why do you make me feel like this?