Çhapter 6 ❤

My eyes flutter open when I hear a loud knock at the door. I groan and stand from the couch, where I fell asleep.

I swing the door open, "Harry?"

Before I can question anything else, he crashes his lips to mine.

I try to push him back, but he won't budge. I give up trying to resist and give in, moving my lips with his. I open my mouth inviting his tongue in.

I step back into the house backwards and he slams the door with his foot. My legs hit the couch and he falls forward onto me. His tongue grazes over my lip before biting it softly. I moan into his mouth, he pulls back and stands.

"I'm so sorry," He adjusts his beanie. "I-I gotta go." He quickly walks out of my house. I bring my hand to my bottom lip.

He just made out with me.

~~~~

I hesitantly grab my phone. I have to tell Louis about what happened earlier.

"Hello?" Louis answers.

"Uh, Lou. I gotta tell you something."

He groans, "Oh, Zayn." He says. What does he mean, "Oh, Zayn"?

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You know what. You fucking made out with my boyfriend. Forced him to make out with you!" He states angrily.

I shake my head, "No. No, you've got it all wrong! He knocked on my door and practically fucked me into my couch. I don't know what got-"

"Save it! I don't want to hear that shit! Don't talk to me or my boyfriend."

"No. Please Louis. I didn't-" I get cut off by sobs.

"Just, goodbye." He cries and hangs up.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?

~~~~

I pull my truck up to Louis' flat and sigh. I have no idea how I'm supposed to explain this to him.

Sighing again, I get out and walk into the building. Slowly ascending up the stairs.

My fist knocks on the door seven times. I hear footsteps coming to the door and I lean on my right leg.

Harry comes to the door with bloodshot eyes and the heavy smell of liquor on his breath. I wince at the smell.

"Louis- fuck." He stumbles out. I step into the flat. Whiskey, vodka, and other bottled liquors lay on the floor and table.

I groan, "Jesus, Harry. Where's Lou?"

He looks at the floor, "He, he went to the bar."

I sigh. So much help.

"I think he's mad at me."

A flame clicks on inside of me, "I'm mad at you Harry! Fucking furious! Why would you tell Louis something like that?! He thinks I forced you to make out with me. When in actuality, it was you!" He jumps. "He doesn't like me anymore." I lower my voice, "You killed his trust in me."

His eyes soften, "I'm sorry Zayn, I-I didn't know."

And here I thought he was just some hard bastard from Holmes Chapel. I smirk slightly at the thought.

"Bye Harry." I say and walk back out of the apartment building. I get into my old truck and drive to every bar close to Louis' house.

I decide to go to every bar near my house too. I finally find him, after two hours, at Roxie's.

"Fuck, Lou, your pissed off your ass. Go back to your flat." I try to persuade him.

He stands, "No Zayn! I'm not listening to you. You fucked up my relationship with my sexy ass boyfriend-"

"Queer!" Someone yells.

Louis turns his head, "Fuck off!"

Just then, something happened that I never expected.

A beer bottle crashed into the side of Louis' head.

~~~~

"Shit, Lou. I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen." I speak to Louis' unconscious body. I called Harry so he could be here, but that was half an hour ago.

As if he heard my thoughts, he bursts through the door to Louis' room. His eyes full of tears and red. His face is also red, like he cried the entire way here.

"Is he okay?" He cries. I nod slightly.

I point to his head, "But, he's got a serious head injury. The doctor says he might not remember much, mainly because he was drunk at the time, but also because the bottle shattered on a specific part of his head, triggering the memories to practically disappear from his mind." By the time I finish, Harry is full on crying and he hugs me tightly, fisting the back of my shirt.

He shakes his head and mutters many "I'm sorry's" to me and Louis. I silently pray that Louis will be okay.

(No words)

(Just kidding, Zarry is real y'all... Zarry is real! Btw, I'm gonna start switching POVs a lot in the next couple of chapters...

The first Zarry moment. Finally, after 6 frackin' chapters. Lol. Bye)