Çhapter 5 ❤

(Remember when last chapter almost became a Larry fanfic? *shivers at memory*)

I awaken to sunlight shining brightly through my window.

My head pounds as I get out of my comfortable bed.

Some of the doors are open when I walk out of my bedroom. There aren't as many people here as last night. The memories of last night flood my brain once I see some people still on the floor.

I waltz into the bathroom and open the mirror-cabinet, quietly humming a catchy tune as I grab an aspirin. I pop it into my mouth and swallow it dry.

Someone next to me clears their throat, which startles me, causing me to jump and nearly fall into the bathtub.

When I look over to see who caused the disturbance, of course, there's a shaggy haired Harry.

"What?" I snap, slightly surprising myself.

He grunts before speaking, "I've got to use the bathroom." His voice raspy, from sleep, I assume.

Oh. Obviously.

I move to the side before his lanky body slides past mine. I hurriedly close the door and press my back against the wall.

I don't know what it was, but that all too familiar feeling, down there, is happening.

~~~~~

"Alright, out. Get out." I dismiss the party goers. The boys, and Harry, can stay. I only let Harry stay because he's Louis' boyfriend.

I look down to see that I'm still only wearing my pajama pants. "I-um I'm gonna to go take a shower." I tell them. They nod and sit in the couch and chairs, Louis turns on the TV.

I jog upstairs and turn into my bedroom's connected bathroom. I strip down to nothing and turn the water to warm.

After about a minute, I step into the water and begin to wash my body and hair.

Twenty minutes pass before I step out. I grab my hanging towel and wrap it around my waist. My feet pad out to my bedroom and into my walk-in closet.

"So, why am I going in here?" I hear a voice.

"So you and one of my best mates can befriend each other." That's Louis' voice. I hear a light sigh before my bedroom door opens.

I try to sneak to the closet door but fail when my towel falls from my waist and I shriek quietly.

Just to my fucking luck, Harry comes around the corner and sees me, "Oh, God. Zayn, I'm sorry. I-"

"Get out!" I interrupt. He stands motionless for a few seconds before darting out of my room.

Holy shit.

~~~~

I walk downstairs, fully clothed, to see everyone in the kitchen or dining room. Harry is eating, possibly pretending nothing happened.

His tongue darts out of his mouth as he puts the spoon of corn flakes in his mouth. Why does he eat like that? Frog.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Louis, "Hey, Zayn." Dear God, I hope Harry didn't tell the guys.

Speak of the devil, "Lou." He smiles, kissing the smaller lad.

Niall walks in and I mentally groan. What is this? Party in Zayn's kitchen?

I scratch the back of my neck nervously before walking back out of the room. I'm quickly stopped in my tracks when I feel someone pull the back of my shirt. Harry.

He rubs his neck with his large hand and chuckles lightly, "Um, Zayn, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know you'd be in your closet naked. Louis wanted me to 'befriend you', as he put it." He puts his hand out for me to shake. I skeptically look up to him.

"Friends?" He smiles. I nod and shake his hand lightly.

"Friends."

~~~~

The boys walk out of the front door, "goodbyes" being said to me and them each.

I pull my phone out and get in Twitter to see that I have three new followers.

Harry Styles is following you.

Liam Payne is following you.

Jamaya Wilson is following you.

I accept all. Though, I only know two. I exit out of Twitter and just get comfortable on my couch, watching Modern Family on Netflix.

I hum a tune as Phil Dunphy puts his gutter cleaner into the gutter.

"Oh no!" I say as a nest falls out. I love animals. A lot.

I start to doze off when the second episode starts.

(I think I'm the only one with 6 songs on my phone from MITAM *tears of laughter emoji * *crying emoji * I put the ****'s for the Android users [don't feel bad, I have one to...])