Çhapter 7 ❤

(OMG I have 6 MITAM songs *cries forever*

Suggest any 1D song! Any song really...

I need musical assistance!!! Help!)

Okay, bottom line is Louis and I got our asses handed to us on a silver platter. My lip is busted, I need stitches for my eyebrow. Way more that physically hurts me to think about.

Louis, well, he didn't get half as much as me. I had to stick up for his sorry ass. He got a cut on his cheek, his glasses broke. (A/N sorry,I forgot to tell you. Loueh wore glasses in this book)

I almost wanted to slap his small ass for getting me beaten up too. I decided against it, for his and Harry's sake.

Bastard.

"Alright, I'll get the doctor to stitch up your eyebrow and... I think we'll be set." The nurse smiles at me. I return the gesture and she walks out.

I turn to Louis, " I hate you."

"Oh, but I love you, Zaynie baby." He slurs. He's still mildly drunk but he got over the fact that his boyfriend made out with me.

Harry just stares at us, "You guys have the weirdest friendship." He let's out a breathy laugh, causing me to gag at the scent of alcohol still on his breath.

I laugh lightly, "Man, you guys should go swallow some damn mouthwash. You smell like some old drunk threw up on the bar. It should be illegal how much liquor you guys consumed."

"I think it is." Louis smirks.

"It is." Harry says at the same time. They look at each other and laugh at how they both spoke at the same time. They are just... weird.

~~~~

Louis and I are okay. Harry and Louis made up.

I think Harry and I are getting used to each other. He's apologized many times and I've accepted.

I nearly trip on the carpet on my way to my living room. Fuck, I've got to get that fixed.

My eyes scroll down the list of TV shows on today. I settle on "The Flash" and let it be.

"Hi. I'm Rose McIba (a/n idk how her name is spelled :/) and up next is 'Izombie'". A very British accent says after the show is over.

I change the channel and sigh. My thoughts go back to Harry and that kiss. What was that about? Why did he do it?

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the ten second kiss (yes, I counted), but he knew he had a boyfriend lying on the line when he did it. It's almost as if he didn't care. Poor Lou.

(Sorry. Short as shit chapter ik. I'll make it up to ya... Later...

Thnx for reading this far. I'm typing this at 1:55 in the morning, be happy. Lol...)