Çhapter 8 ❤

(Louis with glasses bebehs! ^^^^^
_(:з」∠)_)

*Louis' POV (mwahahahaha!)*

I didn't really care about Zayn practically ràping my boyfriend anymore. As long as it doesn't happen again, I think I'll live.

Harry turns over in my bed and opens his eyes, "Morning babe." I nearly pounce onto his half naked body at his sexy morning voice. My eyes slowly scrape down his body that I still, after two and a half weeks, haven't gotten over. His toned torso and huge bulge, long legs--

Huge bulge?

"Lou? Are you okay?" He asks after seeing that my eyes haven't left his manhood for about a minute. I look up to his face to see a cocky smirk.

I smile at him, oh so innocently, and slip down to the end of the bed and pull down his black boxers, his erection springing up.

I reach my hand up to it and begin to stroke him.

"Fuck, Louis." He breathes. I bring my lips to his length and start to suck him off. His moans are loud throughout the room as my head bobs at a fast pace. Minutes later, he shoots his load into my mouth and I swallow the sticky substance.

"Nothing like a good blow job to wake someone up." Harry smiles and I chuckle.

"Yeah, well. Good night." I say and he shakes his head, curls bouncing. He jumps back onto the bed almost landing on me.

He smacks me in the face with his curls, "You can't go to sleep. It's not fair." He fake pouts.

"Oh, put that lip in before I bite it." I say and he pokes it out even further. I sit up and gently bite his lip, pulling him into a kiss. A very heated kiss.

My phone rings, which completely ruins the mood.

*Zayn's POV*

My bags are finally packed and I'm ready to tell the boys.

I pick up my phone and dial Louis' number first.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lou. It's Zayn, come over. I need to talk to you and the boys ASAP. Bye." I speak before he can say another word.

I call Liam and Niall and say pretty much the same thing. All the guys are here in under five minutes. Louis brought Harry. Of course.

"What's up, Z?" Niall asks. I smile.

"I'm going on a short vacation." My smile grows. They frown.

Liam speaks up, "Where and how long?"

"Holmes Chapel," Harry's smile brightens. "and two weeks."

Louis frowns deeper. He looks constipated, "But that's a three hour drive, plus, how'll I live without you, Zaynie?" My heart almost breaks at his pout.

Harry whispers something into Louis' ear and he pouts more, but agreeably nods.

Harry smiles, "Zayn, since I'm from Holmes Chapel," My head hurts already, "I thought, maybe I could go with."

Hesitantly, I nod. I guess, he could go see his family. Oh God

I already feel I'm gonna regret this.

~~~~~

"Alright, have a nice trip Zen. Bye Hazz!" Niall waves.

Louis kisses Harry one last time before he gets into my truck. "Love you, babe." He smiles through obvious pain, he already has tear streaks going down his face.

Liam says his simple "Bye" to Harry and gives me a tight hug. "Careful with him, he seems 'iffy' to me." He whispers into my ear.

I nod and wave to the boys. They wave back with smile-scowls. I didn't know how someone could do that until I saw the boys doing it.

I quickly drive off, toward Louis' house so Harry could get his stuff ready. I decide to wait in the truck.

About twenty minutes later, he comes back down with three suitcases. I groan and step out to help him put them in the back. "Could you have packed any more?" I mumble, silently hoping he didn't hear me.

We finally get onto the highway and Harry starts singing to the music. Amazingly, his voice sounds angelic as he sings along with Bon Jovi's "I'll Be There For You".

"I'll be there for you. These five words I swear to you, when you breathe, I wanna be the air for you. I'll... Be... There... For... You!" He sings happily. I laugh as he looks over to me. I look to him and smile, enjoying his adorable dimples when he smiles deeply. The world around us has almost completely stopped. Slowed to a excruciatingly slow pace. I turn my attention back to the road and it seems like the world sped back up when I pay attention to something other than Harry. What is the feeling I'm feeling in my chest? It feels like a light tingle with the slightest hit of pain plus joy. Nervousness? No something... stronger.

Love?

"I'd live and I'd die for you. I'd steal the sun from the sky for you. Words can't say what love can do. I'll... Be... There... For... You." I sing, pretending nothing happened between Harry and I.

Was that feeling love?

(You're welcome for the Larry smut!!! Hehe ∩_∩ oh, and... am i the only one that thinks Garret Clayton is freaking beautiful???!!!)