Prologue

Twenty five years. Twenty five years since Paige Hyland was accused of murder. Twenty five years since Brooke was released from jail.

Kenzie moved to England for an acting job about eight years ago. She completely gave up on the whole Broadway thing, and has been living there ever since. She's the seventeenth richest person in England, due to her past career on Broadway, and she's been in four movies, so far.

Chloe eventually fell in love with a man named Ricky, and they've been married for six years. They had a set of twins,by the names of Max and Olivia, who are now four years old.

Maddie was married to a man named Gino for six years, but died in a car accident when she was six months pregnant. She had a daughter,Sophia, who is two years old.

Kendall pursued her singing career, and was really good, but she refused to get married. She assumed they would use her for her fame. She adopted a six year old girl, named Addison.

Nia got married to a man named Lucas, and had three kids. The oldest,who is six years old, is named after her best friend, Kendall. The middle child, who is five years old, is named Oliver. The youngest, who is three years old is named Matthew.

Paige became a teacher. She's not married, and doesn't have any kids. She has two cats and one dog. She was able to afford a nice two bedroom house.

Brooke goes to a therapist twice a week. She's not married and doesn't have any kids. She lives in an apartment. She works at Walmart, but hopes to change that.

A/N
YAY A SEQUEL