O: Opinion

O: Opinion

Everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion, unless of course you are a married man or dating Eliza.

Gil was stuck on the couch watching Project Runway with Eliza. Seriously, stuck there. Since their last little encounter with channels, she trusted him very little when the TV was within ten feet. He had been laying on the couch, so she simply sat on him and changed the channel.

And he knew better than to argue.

Bored out of his mind, he looked at one of the models and remarked "Damn."

"Damn, what Gil?"

"That bitch is H-O-T!" he exclaimed, grinning

She huffed and smacked him on the head "GILBERT!"

He yelped and rubbed his head "Hey!"

"Why the hell would you say another woman is hot in front of your girlfriend!?" Eliza screamed

Gil with much difficult flipped onto his back and looked up at her, quite confused "Because it's my opinion...?"

"You can't have that opinion of another girl!"

He blinked "Yes I can."

The two got into a staring match. Furious green eyes met confused and challenging red ones.

She finally looked away and changed the channel. What she turned to was not the TV, Gil saw. No, she had turned on the DVD player.

Which had Magic Mike in.

"Since when did you have this movie?!" he demanded somewhat angry

"Months. I love this movie."

His mouth dropped open as he stared at her, speechless. She calmly watched the movie, even turning up the volume when the actual stripping part came on.

"All of these guys are so built...tan...strong...sexy..." Eliza said softly, purposely teasing the thin and pale albino.

"I AM SEXY!" He yelled angrily, his ego a bit hurt

"Not like Channing Tatum." She answered shortly

"I AM RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!!!"

She paused and smirked down at him "Calm down Gil, it's just my opinion."

"Y-You... c-cant... NO!" he struggled for words, knowing deep down he probably wasn't a hot as some famous Hollywood actor.

After all, he was a pale freak. He never truly got used to those stares he got walking down the street. He ignored them, but ignoring and getting used to are very different things.

Eliza saw some emotions flicker across her boyfriend's face and frowned softly. She really didn't like him saying that runway model was hot. Did that mean he didn't think she was?

After all, she was a big tomboy, not exactly runway model material.

Gil wiggled out from under her and looked at her. She looked back, and they both sat in silence.

They didn't need to talk, to understand the other. How odd, for the cocky albino, to doubt himself. How odd, for the lovely Hungarian, to think down.

Gil was the one to break the silence. But he didn't do it like a normal man would, doing something simple like 'so what is so good about him'?

No. That was not the awesome way. He ran through a huge list of actors and popular people, asking her opinion of them.

"Freddy Kruger?" he asked, smiling

Eliza loved the way he dealt with this, and the random people he picked. "Yes, I totally love is burnt and peeling face."

Gil grinned "Don't forget that sexy hat and stripped sweater!"

He went on with people such as: Dracula, Headless Horseman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, the young and old version.

"I already know you apparently like Channing Tatum."

She rolled her eyes and decided to start asking him.

"The chick from the Exorcist?"

He smiled "Yes, I mean, why wouldn't I want a demon girl who can turn her head all the way around?"

The two laughed, and he shifted closer. "Now the most important question."

She looked at him with her eyebrow raised

"What's your opinion of a Mr. Gilbert Bielschdmit?" he asked smirking

She smirked back "Well, he's a pale little egotistical moron. He drinks and parties too much, his friends are idiots. He's a hopeless flirt and very obnoxious." She paused here, and looked at his face, which was a little hurt.

"But, he is also interesting. He's odd and peculiar but cute and funny. He may flirt too much, but at least I know at the end of the day...those girls don't really matter. He may not be Channing Tatum...but I love his sexy pale ass anyway."

He smiled softly, looking down, pale cheeks a little red. They teased and harassed each other much more than talk about feelings...especially their own.

"So what's your opinion of a simple girl named Eliza?"

He leaned back and thought "Well she likes hitting guys a little too much, I'm starting to think she had a fetish with it. She yells a lot, sometimes overreacts a lot. Little creepy with her guy on guy obsession...but she is nice, loving and caring. Makes fun of poor men, but makes their knees shake. She might not be a model, but she is damn hot, and I'd rather have her than some blonde bimbo who walks a stage and wears clothes for a living."

He leaned closer and hugged her. "That, is my opinion of you."

She grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. "Apparently I think more of you then."

He rolled his eyes "Or you just imagined me as a Mr. Tatum."

She lightly shoved him and rolled her eyes. What trouble a simple opinion can cause.

Thoughts?