U: Underwear

U: Underwear

It was Eliza's birthday, and for once, Gil remembered. He planned a huge surprise party, got food, even decorated.

Looking back at it, she really wished he just had forgotten.

It was a bad day at work, she was tired, and really just wanted a relaxing night with some booze.

She did not want to drive home and see her underwear strung out on a clothes line like Christmas lights.

Parking her car, she sat behind the wheel for a good few minutes, thinking and trying to calm down. If she went inside to early, she would most likely end up beating Gil into a bloody pulp.

Taking a deep breath she waited a moment longer before getting out of the car and walking inside.

Upon throwing open the door and trying to find the light switch, multiple people jumped out screaming "SURPRISE!"

She shrieked in surprise and stumbled backwards a bit. Ludwig, Roderich, Vash and Lilly were in the room, and knowing them, Gil most likely threated or blackmailed them.

Well, Lilly was nice, she might have just done it happily, but her brother and Roderich were glaring viciously at the other, and Ludwig was sulking a bit, muttering under his breath about having work to do.

But she had to give it to her stupid boyfriend. He remembered and organized something nice for her.

But oh was she going to kill him when their guests left.

He walked over and hugged her, smiling happily, kissing her cheek and saying "Happy Birthday!"

She smiled like no evil plan was forming in her mind and thanked him.

He made everyone sit down and they had a nice dinner, Vash only tried shooting Roderich twice, and Gil only ruined a little bit of Lilly's innocence. Ludwig glared at his brother through most of the meal and said next to nothing.

The later it got the drunker they got, because the Germanics simply do not get together and not drink. Gil brought a cake out, that Ludwig had made, and started poking candles in it.

She sat and smiled, sipping wine as he lit them on fire. The drunken people around her started singing, and Gil took a picture.

She blew the candles out and cut up the cake, Ludwig watching, making sure everyone was perfectly even.

They ate, gave her cards, and left. Now alone with Gil, she looked at him.

"So you were busy today huh?"

He nodded proudly "Yes! Did you like it?"

She smiled deviously "Yes, I did. Besides for one part."

He frowned "What?"

She smiled creepily and yelled "MY FUCKING UNDERWEAR AS DECORATION OUTSIDE!"

He smiled weakly "I needed to have some sort of decoration outside... and they were different colors!"

Her eye twitched and he tried to slowly back up. He grabbed him by the shirt collar and pinned him to the wall "Oh not so fast there."

He smiled brightly "You can have pay back on my birthday!"

"No. I can have it right now."

He did not like that look. Not one bit.

"Uh...no?" he asked squirming

"You will go take that down, right now."

He laughed uneasily and bolted away, coming back with the clothes line of underwear. "Here...now I think I'll go...far far away!"

She held onto his arm "No. You will go nowhere."

He cried on the inside and stood still. She threw the line on the couch and put herhand on his back

"I will find a way to get revenge on you, my dear."

"It was just a decoration!" he protested.

"You know what needs decoration?"

He looked a little scared "What?"

"Your face." She grabbed the back of his underwear and proceeded to give him a major wedgie, trying to stretch it enough to get it over his head.

He screamed like a girl and went running away, awkwardly moving. "THAT IS NOT NICE!"

"NEITHER IS PUTTING MY UNDERWEAR ON NIEGHBORHOOD DISPLAY!"

He whined "It made great decoration! Ludwig like it!"

"Your brother is a perv of course he liked it!"

He whined louder, fixing his situation and hiding behind a wall "I liked it. Insteadof Christmas lights that is totally what we're putting on the tree.'

"Gil, this is not a frat house, the tree will not have panties on it."

He squeaked "WE DO NOT USE THAT WORD!"

She looked at the wall he was behind confused "What word, panties?"

"YES THAT WORD. HUSH. WE DO NOT SAY IT, SAY UNDERWEAR!"

"Gil, if my underwear is anywhere it is not supposed to be, I will say panties until your ears bleed."

He held his ear "STOP SAYING IT! IT IS SUCH AN UNMANLY WEIRD WORD!"

She smirked and walked into the laundry room with his clothes line. That was be the last time he ever strung her things outside.

He scowled. What sick person created a word like panties? He cleaned up the rest of the mess from their party and ran upstairs before she caught sight of him again.

He would not be getting another wedgie. And he would not hear that despicable word.

Seriously, cannot stand the word 'panties' .... *shudder*

Thoughts?