Z: Zipper

Well this is the last chapter so enjoy!

Z: Zipper

Liz was running around the house, in meltdown mode. She and Gil had to be downtown in a half hour for a dinner with the rest of their family.

Gil kept trying to smuggle a weapon with him to scare Roderich, but Eliza wouldn't let him.

"I only want to make him scream like a girl!" he protested

"No Gil! Now get dressed already!"

Gil grumbled and walked to his closet. She had already picked out clothes for him but he didn't feel like wearing them. Instead he decided to try and wear sweatpants and a hoodie.

He did not make it very far before Eliza caught him and glared "You look like a stoner, this is not what is laid out, go change!"

He looked her in the eye and decided she was a little too serious, so he slowly went back and changed.

But not into the clothes she picked out. No, that was way too easy. He really didn't want to go and be harassed by Vash or deal with Roderich all night. He looked at the clothes on the bed. A white shirt, a black tie and black dress pants.

"Am I a penguin?" he asked out loud, turning back to the closet. It didn't matter if he wore stuff like that all the time. Not tonight.

Eliza was touching up her hair and waiting for him still. He walked out in red tight jeans and a black form fitted t-shirt.

She didn't say anything. She didn't have to say anything. The way she glared and gripped the curling iron was enough.

"I don't like what you picked out..." he muttered

Her eye twitched "YOU WEAR THINGS LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME!"

"I'm not a penguin." he said and shrugged.

If she threw the curling iron at him, she could probably cover it with something, right? "I'm going to kill you..." she muttered, glaring

"Just don't bury me in those clothes!" he chimed and grinned, walking back into the room.

She took a deep breath and shook her head. Going to see Roderich was hard enough without the rest of his family there. Why couldn't Gil at least try to be normal and get dressed?

Not allowing him another chance she walked into the room, seeing him in the middle of trying to put on her dress.

"What? They're my family! They accept me!" he cried, fake pouting.

"What is wrong with the clothes I picked?!"

He looked at her "They are too black."

She blinked and stared. Too black...how...how were black dress pants... too black?

She just stood there and pinched the bridge of her nose. "If you aren't in the clothes I picked out, you are going there naked."

He smirked "What's so bad about that? I'll make all the guys jealous!"

"CLOTHES, NOW!" she screamed, going for the frying pan.

"OK!" he yelped and jumped away, pulling on the shirt and tie, then struggling into the pants.

"These are too small." He muttered

"You serious just put yourself in a pair of skinny jeans, suck it up." She growled, arms crossed over her chest.

"This zipper is going to like tear off my junk." He whined, getting the pants out, but leaving the zipper open.

Her patience was really running short and they needed to leave. She walked over, smacked him, grabbed his zipper and jerked it roughly up.

"There! Now let's go!" she didn't give him time to answer, for she grabbed his tie and jerked him out of the room and through the house, out to the car.

He choked and pulled his tie loose. "You are evil..." he muttered and sat down, letting her drive them.

Through the ride he was rather uncomfortable, not actually lying about his pants being tight. When they got to the restaurant he didn't even greet his brother or cousins, he just walked past them into the bathroom.

Eliza glared at his back and got a table with the rest of them. In a few moment she got a text from Gil, reading 'SOD, I need help! SOD! Men's bathroom!'

She had no clue what 'SOD' meant, but she really didn't want to. She stood and walked to the door of the men's bathroom.

"What Gil?"

He opened the door and pulled her in, she blushed, but was happy to find no one in there.

"The hell?!" she growled, shoving him.

"These fucking pants are killing me! You got the zipper stuck on my damn boxers to!"

She sighed "So take care of it!"

"I can't! I need more than my hands! The zipper is to stiff." The way he smirked just rubbed her nerves. He just had to make this more awkward than it was.

Before anyone came in, she sighed and jerked his zipper, trying to get it detached from his boxers.

He bit his lip and kept watching the door, face heating up a bit. Once she noticed that, she jerked her hand on the zipper harder, making the situation a lot more tense and awkward for him.

The door opened and Ludwig walked in. He blinked and stood there a moment, face becoming very red.

"Hey West!" Gil grinned

Eliza didn't turn around, but her face got nearly as red as Ludwig's.

He turned around "Sorry to disturb..." and shut the door.

With a final jerk she got his zipper free.

"Never send me a message like that again." She growled and turned

"Did you like the SOD part?"

"I don't know what it meant and I don't want to know what it meant."

He smirked "It meant save our dick, instead of SOS meaning save our souls!"

Her eyes closed and she sighed, then walked out. She was so done for the day. She had enough of Gil and his zippers for the day.

But leave it to him to make a normal dinner with family awkward and perverted. She smiled a bit. It was better than the same old boring thing at least.

Thanks for all the reads votes and comments!

More PruHun to come, got a story planned out, so hang around!

Thoughts on this chapter or the story as a whole?