Chapter 6: Amusement

It was yet another day for Tsuna and his brothers.

Tsuna sighed as he lied on his bed, planning to skip school to train at the mountains.

It was currently 5:45AM in the morning.

'Good morning Tsunayoshi.'

Tsuna rolled his brown eyes as he sighed again.

'Its nice to hear that from someone who doesn't exist.'

'Oh, I do exist.'

'Really? Why don't you show your self then?'

'The time will come soon..'

Tsuna sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

Slowly getting up, he headed for the showers.

-----

Two loud shrieks were heard at the house as Reborn woke up the two Vongola Candidates.

"REBORN!" The two shouted in chorus as they rubbed their heads, and they surprisingly did not faint.

But who cares.

Back to our Tuna Fish, Tsuna got out of the shower half naked, just then, he noticed he had A LOT of scars.

But damn he looked hot. Tsuna smirked, mentally praising himself.

He wouldn't mind becoming a narcissist now.

But just then, Reborn passed by, and stopped at his tracks as he saw Tsuna's well toned and scarred body.

'How did he keep it well toned, when he was in coma? But more importantly, how did he get those scars?' Reborn questioned himself.

Many questions about Tsunayoshi was running in his mind.

He has to observe him now.

Tsuna didn't like Reborn eyeing him. But he wad singing 'Im sexy and I know it' in his head.

'Well, I had to praise myself out here.' Tsuna thought after finishing the song as he awkwardly escaped from Reborn and went to his room to change into his 27 jacket and a orange Shirt underneath it and sone pants and shoes.

He ran his hand on his untamed brown locks as he sighed.

"I have to get a hair cut. I don't want to be a trap."

Tsuna left his room, locking it.

"Dame-Tsuna, why aren't you in your uniform. Did you forget there's school?" Nayoshi asked with a bit of concern.

"Im not going to school today Yo-kun. Imma go somewhere." Tsuna replied lazily with a small smile.

He walked pass His twin as he muttered, "Oh, and be careful, I heard there's no Math today."

Nayoshi immediately understood what Tsuna meant and whined.

-----

Nana was down stairs happily humming as Tsuna went down.

Tsuna ignored her and so did Nana, Tsuna left the house without a word.

Nana smiled happily, but a bit of pain hit her chest.

'Tsuna might hate me now.. Wait, what am I thinking? That brat is no one special.. But Im still his mother right..?'

"..-san!"

"..aa-san!"

"Kaa-san!" Two voices snapped Nana from her thoughts.