Chapter 32: Where it begins

•••••••••••

"This is where it all begins.." Tsuna smiled and then darkness consumed him.

-------

"Ah! You want help Ie?" Tsuna smiled.

Iesamu just got back from the convenience store.

"No. You're sick! Go back to the couch, Im making the food." Iesamu pouted stubbornly as he entered Tsuna's house.

Tsuna sighed, "Well, thats what you said."

He followed and sat back on the sofa and took out his phone.

"Where's Reborn and Yo-nii?"

"Mafia related things." Tsuna answered and started tapping on his phone really fast.

'Its quite weird that I get sick today of all days..' Tsuna sighed but then his chest started throbbing intensely.

'What is this?'

*THUMP!*

*BADUMP! BADUMP!*

(Author not good with sound effects..)

Tsuna's eyes widened at realization, "He... He planned this.."

Iesamu who noticed this at the corner of his eye gave him a confused look.

"What's happening?" He approached Tsuna who started coughing excessively.

"Fuck, I didn't know it was this early..." Tsuna muttered.

"What? What's early?"

"Run Ie! Call Reborn and the others..!" Tsuna's eyes began flicking red and blue then orange.

"Wh-What?"

Tsuna pushed him weakly.

"J-Just go!"

Iesamu nodded and ran away from the house, when he turned back, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The house.

It was burning.

>>With Reborn and Nayoshi<<

"Reborn.... Then does that mean..?"

"It was Iemitsu's fault this all happened." Reborn spat as he broke the phone with his bare hands.

"That was a pay phone!" Nayoshi panicked and Reborn lowered his fedora.

"Smoke..."

"What? Where? I don't see any smoke...." Nayoshi stepped out and looked around.

"I don't see smoke, I smell it."

Leon transformed into a hang glider.

"Lets go."

Nayoshi nodded while running after Reborn.

"Don't go too fa- Oof!" Nayoshi bumped into someone and fell on his bum.

He looked up and saw his little brother.

"W-What? Why are you crying?" Nayoshi went toward him.

"Tsu-nii..! He!"

Nayoshi's eyes widened.

"Smoke..."

He grabbed Iesamu's hand and ran towards the place where the smoke was coming from.

As they ran towards it, neighbours were all over running for their lives.