Chapter 22: Beginning

"What is the meaning of this, Tsuna?" Reborn lowered his fedora.

"Yeah Kora! You aren't even in the candidate list! Kora!" Colonello countered back.

Mammon merely nodded.

"Why is that ring different from the others??" Iesamu asked as he observed the Final form of the Vongola Sky Ring, known as Version X.

"Hm? Oh, it can turn back to its weak form."

The ring evolved back to its first state and Tsuna smirked.

"Yes, I am not in the candidates, but.."

The ring evolved back to Version X form and Tsuna's hands suddenly had gloves.

'Why are those gloves.. Familiar..?' Reborn thought in confusion.

Hey, don't blame him for forgetting.

The gloves burst out Pure High Density Sky Flames making everyone fling backwards a bit.

The aura-it was suffocating.

"Wah~ Im not even trying yet.." Tsuna yawned as he flew into the air with a smirk.

"As you can see, I am a Sky bearer too. Supposedly, the eldest had to acquire the position of the Vongola Decimo. Unfortunately, my father is a dumbass and I committed a little crime. So, I cant. But I am perfectly suited for a boss." Tsuna smirked a he dropped down with a flip and landed on the ground swiftly.

"I have Hyper Intuition. I can activate my Hyper Dying Will Mode without even trying and my flames are pure and powerful. Now, you're going to tell me to become Decimo. Sorry, too late~ I have many responsibilities in my hands now too~" Tsuna whistled as he removed the Sky Ring and it went back to its supposedly beginning form.

He tossed it to Nayoshi who caught it.

"Now, Now Reborn-kun. You don't know me, yet. I have many secrets to be revealed soon so stay tuned..." Tsuna smirked.

"As For my brothers, I look forward to your growing. Spar with me sometime. No Kyoya, I don't wanna spar." Tsuna sighed as he shook his head at the prefect.

"EXTREME SURPRISE!"

"This is Otouto's elder brother?" a blonde questioned.

"He's so.. Powerful."

"Aww.. Thanks Blondie." Tsuna acted as if he didn't know Cavallone Dino. Thought it did hurt when he referred to Nayoshi as Otouto and not him.

He shrugged it off anyway.

"Aww.. Why is that raven guy quiet now? What about princess? Oh, there are two princesses and a gay. Why is there a Mexican here." Tsuna tilted his head with a confused face.

He was enjoying their reactions.

"VOI!!! Who are you calling princess brat?!" The silver heaired man yelled.

"Ushishi, Are you blind? I am a prince, do not group with a lowly peasant like that shark." A blonde with long bangs laughed creepily as his voice showed annoyance.

"Gay? Dear, this is what you call being fabulous!" A guy with shades and a mohawk exclaimed.

'Note to self: Remove 'Fabulous' from vocabulary. I am not like Lussuria..' Tsuna thought.

"I don't care what you say to me, how dare you mock boss!"

"SCUM! Fight with me, you piece of shit!"

Suddenly, both Reborn, Colonello, and Xanxus aimed for Tsuna with their guns.

Nayoshi started panicking, since he didn't know what to do.

Tsuna was grinning like an idiot.

Iesamu was about to yell when the three already pressed the trigger, it all aimed on Tsuna and Tsuna didn't move one inch.

BANG!•

"Reborn! What were you thinking?! You killed him!" Nayoshi cried.

As the smoke cleared, they saw the brunette's figure.

He wasn't on the ground, but he was still.. Standing with a smirk.

"Guwah! So scary~" Tsuna mocked.

Around him was a shield made out of sky flames which he perfected in his world.

"Hahaha! That was fun!"

"This is no time to be laughing Besaball-Freak!"

"TO THE EXTREME FIGHTING!"

"Bossu.."

"Hn."

Tsuna's eyes softened for a minute but then it got back usual spark.

"Well than, I have delivered the Sky ring. Sheesh, Gio-Jii-san was so cranky that If I wouldn't, he would eat my cakes!" Tsuna cried as he cursed.

"Primo?" Reborn questioned, "You met him?" He continued.

"Yep! Welp, I have to go, see ya!" Tsuna smiled warmly then he started disappearing.

"WAIT, TSU!"

------

"You done?"

"Yeah, Im done." Tsuna smiled at Aria.

"You made Reborn-san mad." Shoichi sweat dropped and Tsuna chuckled.

"His fault for making me a sadist."

"Tsu-chan.. You'll be surprised with what you'll see in your laptop.. Im sure you'll dream about it later on anyways," Byakuran grinned as Tsuna groaned.

"Another memory..?"

"Good luck with that!"

"What the hell is wrong with this world..?" Tsuna muttered.

"Oh well, this is only the beginning of the conflict. Get ready my dear subjects."

--///

SORRY ITS SHORT!!

Question:
Do you guys want to see Enma?

TBC