Chapter 18: Haunting Pasts (Part 4)

"Wait.. You haven't really mentioned your last name, haven't you?" Reborn asked, eyeing the mysterious young brunette.

Suddenly, the air around the boy turned cold, making the Soon-to-be-infants Arcobaleno, confused.

Tsuna's eyes were shadowed by his bangs as he lifted up his head, his soft brown eyes reflected hurt, anger, and pain.

He closed his eyes and gave them a fake smile, "Ne, can I come with you?"

'He's changing the topic..' Seven of them thought.

Skull wasn't really that good on catching up. Lets just call him an idiot.

"Sure Brat!" Skull says as he motions the brunette to come near him.

Tsuna smiled wider as he went near them all.

'He looks familiar..' Luce thought with a frown.

"What's wrong Luce-san?" Tsuna tilted his head a bit to the side, making the said woman blush as she ran to brunette to take his air away.

"Kawaii~"

"Luce, you're killing the brat." Reborn frowned as Luce glared at him.

"He isn't a brat."

Reborn sighed in surrender and he saw Tsuna mouth, 'Help me'

Reborn shook his head and tilted his fedora down. He gave him the, 'Go-Die-In-The-Woman's-Arms-See-If-I-Care' look.

Tsuna pouted, regretting to charm the bluenette.

Tsuna eventually pushed the woman away and gasped for air.

"Ah! Im so Sorry Tsunayoshi-kun..." Luce sulked into Reborn's arms.

Tsuna recovered and gave the woman a charming smile.

"Its okay Luce-san. And Tsuna's fine for all of you." Tsuna said with a grin and a peace sign.

Luce blushed and Lal Mirch 'tch'-ed looking away, but she had to admit that the brunette was cute.

"Anyway, where were you going?" Tsuna asked.

"Are you a spy, Kora!" Colonello asked, smiling at the brunette.

"I never wanted to be one.." Tsuna shot a confused look and Colonello laughed.

"I like this kid. kora!"

"Im not paid enough for this.." Viper grumbled.

"We are from the Mafia." Verde said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Isn't Mafia bad?" Tsuna asked, 'Meh, Im part of the mafia too.' Tsuna thought.

"We were looking for a certain hacker." Fon stated calmly.

"Wait, how can we say this to a child?!" Skull yelled.

"Its fine, he'll forget all about it anyway." Verde stated with a smirk and Tsuna backed away from him.

'No way in hell am I going in your arms..' Tsuna thought. 'Oh God, are they looking for me?' He frowned inwardly but kept a smile on the outside.

"Sky27." Reborn lowered his fedora more.

Tsuna's eyes sparkled as he neared the intimidating hitman with no hesitation at all.

"I wanna come too!" Tsuna cheered. 'I wanna come look for myself..' He mentally sweat dropped.

"No. Its too dangerous." Luce scolded.