Chapter 34: Im Ho- What the- EHHHH?!

Happy New Year!!

'Italian'

'Japanese'

'Thoughts'

-----

Tsuna was now hitting Byakuran.

"Why the fuck did you drag me
To that mess?!"

They were currently at a white space in the middle of no where, floating.

"But you did it! See!" Byakuran showed Tsuna a visual of what was happening back in the parallel world.

It seems like they've gotten more happier and all of them had healed.

>>In the Parallel World>>

"Tsu!" Nayoshi called out and a brunette with brown soft doe eyes came out of the Sawada Residence with a soft smile.

"Yup?" He responded.

"HIIEEE!! We're gonna be late!" Iesamu exclaimed.

<<<~~<<~

"Im glad that I kept that body..." Tsuna laughed.

Before Tsuna got actually possessed by Zero, he carried out parallel Tsuna's body back to the Sawada Residence that was empty that time.

"You did well Tsunayo- No, Tsu-chan." Byakuran cheered and Tsuna's eyebrow twitched.

"You've become more aggressive when you went there too Tsu-chan!" Byakuran whined at Tsuna who was now smiling dangerously at him.

<<Rewind<<

-After Zero's Death-

"It ended..." Nayoshi fell on his knees and panted.

Tsuna's body then started floating and white feathers gathered around it then a bright light engulfed him.

"New life huh..." Iesamu muttered.

"Anata!" Nana hugged Iemitsu and he hugged back.

"Im sorry Dear..." Iemitsu carressed Nana's cheek.

"Its okay... *hic* Im glad you're all okay.. E-Except Tsu-kun h-he.."

Iemitsu hushed his wife and the rest went to the hospitals.

It was solemn since a lot almost lost their lives and the Sawada Family lost one family member.

Or did they?

When they went back home, they smelled someone cooking omelette.

The four creeped into the kicthen and what they saw was unbelievable.

A brunette was cooking.

Not just any brunette, it was Tsuna.

"W-what? How?" Was all Iemistu could say and Nana immediately rushed to her son and engulfed him with a hug.

Tsuna --who was surprised by this-- jumped a bit and then faced his family.

With a bright smile he greeted, "Welcome home Okaa-san, Tou-san, Ie and Yo! Jeez, where have you been!" Tsuna pouted.

"Y-You're alive?" Iesamu blurted out.

"What happened to you all?! Go change and take a shower!" Tsuna frowned.

"And of course Im alive, I wouldn't be talking here wouldn't I?" Tsuna rolled his eyes and Iemitsu chuckled.

Iemistu ruffled Tsuna's already untamed hair and smiled, "Yeah, we're home Tsuna. Im sorry."