Chapter 25: Me

Flashback

"Tsuna-kun, why do you want to get people from Vongola when you already have Shimon, Giglionero and Gesso Family?" Shoichi asked in confusion.

They were currently in the living room with Byakuran who was playing with marshmallow dolls and Aria who was reading a book.

Gamma had gone out at the moment.

"Hmmm.. Its not enough.." Tsuna shook his head with a grin.

"Who are those powerful people anyway?" Shoichi asked.

"I thought Byakuran had already explained to you?" Tsuna tilted his head.

Shoichi sweat dropped, "I don't think I can understand with him explaining while him eating his marshmallows.."

Tsuna sweat dropped and so did Aria.

"Well, you're facing the enemy right now." Tsuna gave a close eyed smile.

"Huh?" Shoichi asked in a confused way and his stomach started hurting.

"You guys are suppose to kill me. Im the corruption of the universe. You guys know Im from a parallel world right? Well, Byakuran sent me here to go with the flow of time and be the villain of some cause. If I hadn't come here, the world, well all the worlds will come to an end." Tsuna explained.

"Well, If I had concious I'd just let you guys kill me with ease. But that's not the case... My flames and Zero.. They're taking over me.. And soon I'll be the destroyer of all those worlds.. That is if you don't defeat me!" Tsuna gave them a grin.

"I know you guys can do it.." Tsuna gave them an encouraging smile.

"But for now.. Im just an imposter."

\End of Flashback\

"And here I am." Tsuna smiled at the explanation he gave to Reborn and his brothers in this world.

"So you mean.. You're not really Tsu-nii?" Iesamu asked.

"Apparently, no. In my world, I was an only child and I was the Vongola Decimo. Your current guardians were my guardians. Im currently 27 years old. Yes, Reborn the Spartan had also tortured me to death." Tsuna explained and his parallel self's brothers snickered.

"So that was the meaning of you saying you were the supposedly Vongola Decimo.." Reborn muttered and Tsuna smirked at him.

"I was bored that time."

"You cant just scare people like that when you're bored!" Iesamu and Nayoshi yelled.

"Anyway.. Where is the real Sawada Tsunayoshi of this world then?" Reborn asked.

"Dead." Tsuna stated bluntly.

"D-Dead?" Iesamu and Nayoshi stuttered.

"Don't worry. He'll be reincarnated when I die." Tsuna smiled.

"B-But.. How are you certain that we can defeat you?" Iesamu asked, doubting his and their fighting skills after hearing Tsuna's position.

"You cant just doubt your famiglia Ie. You can never win when you think you cant. A famiglia should never doubt their power. That is what a famiglia is! They are F-A-M-I-L-Y." Tsuna lectured.

Reborn smirked in amusement, "I raised a pretty good boss."

"You raised a pretty hot boss." Tsuna smirked.

"Tsk, I doubt that. Tell the me of your world to the fix that attitude of yours." Reborn clicked his tongue.

"To be honest, I was never like this in the first place..." Tsuna chuckled then glanced at the clock.

"Looks like my time is up. I hope you figure out something ne, Vongola Decimo, CEDEF heichou.. Reborn.." Tsuna smiled as he was then engulfed by three flames.

Sky.. Night.. And Mist.

"How are we going to do this then?" Nayoshi asked, full of doubt.

"I cant just kill My brother.." Iesamu trailed off, even though he wasn't his world's Sawada Tsunayoshi. He was still Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"But I cant be the cause to kill you all.." Tsuna's sad voice rang in the three's ears.

-----

"Im back in Japan! Thank God I got past Adelheid.. You better be thankful for this.. Tsuna-kun." A red head grinned while looking at the sky as he got off a plane.

-----

"Gwaahh!!! That was frustrating!!" Tsuna whined while ruffling his brown already untamed locks.

Gamma stared blankly at the brunette.

'Doesn't he feel atleast a little bit sad that his comrades will be the one staining their hands with his blood..?'

"Not at all!" Tsuna answered with a smile as he read Gamma's mind.

Tsuna looked up at the night sky, "Im actually Glad that the ones I love are the ones who will end my life... Plus, I wouldn't hesitate dying in This world.. Its for everyone's sake!" Tsuna chirped.

'You really are an odd one..'

"Aren't I?"

"Stop reading my mind!!"

{Marshmallows are delicious!! -Byakuran}

Tsuna and Gamma appeared in the living room of his house which startled Shoichi.

"Do you know what doors are used for?!?" Shoichi yelled as he clutched his aching stomach.

"Gomen, gomen.." Tsuna laughed sheepishly.

"Tsuna-kuunn!!" Enma called out with a smile on his face.

Tsuna's eyes sparkled then he ran to the red head who was sitting on the sofa.

"Enma!!" Tsuna gave him a goofy grin and they went to hug each other.

And they let go.

"How's life?" Tsuna asked.

"Good." Enma smiled, "Well yours isn't going good isn't it?" His smile turned into a frown.

"It cant be helped!" Tsuna laughed.

"I assume Byakuran and Aria-san had told you whats going on?"

Enma nodded.

"Thank Heavens I don't want to explain anymore." Tsuna let a sigh of relief.

"So, how'd Vongola go?" Byakuran asked.

"They were pretty shocked when I explained, but they haven't sent out a proper answer yet... By the way, have you contacted Varia?" Tsuna asked then slumped onto the sofa.

"We haven't yet."

"Then do I have to do it?" Tsuna groaned.

"Nah, we'll figure it out." Enma smirked.

"Well thats good to hear, Im tired." Tsuna's eyelids were getting heavy.

"Good Night, our Sky.."

Tsuna then drifted to sleep.

"He's done well.."

"Yeah... And we have to work too..."

What will be destined to them then?

-----