Chapter 27: Excuse me?

Tsuna got up and got dressed for school.

"Im going back to school~" he kept on chanting which was irritating Shoichi.

"Can we please atleast quiet down for once in this house?!" He yelled, obviously cranky because he didn't get enough sleep with Byakuran's marshmallow rituals at night.

Tsuna stared at the red head and smiled,

"No."

Shoichi whined and muttered about, 'Mafiosos are noisy..' Or something like that.

Tsuna smirked while fixing his tie.

"I heard he's coming back to Japan. Must be why you're excited." Shoichi said while clutching on his stomach.

"Yeah.. Must be it." Tsuna grinned at Shoichi and walked out of his room.

"Ah, what a peaceful day."

------

"Okay, scratch that." Tsuna sighed as his classmates were fuzzing over him and he realized that a lot of girls in his school were in a fanclub for him.

"Tsuna-sama!"

"Kyaaa!! He looked at me!"

Tsuna sweat dropped and went over to his brothers and girls kept screaming, 'Yaoi!!'

Tsuna didn't understand what the hell it was but he didn't care.

"Ah! Tsu-nii!" Iesamu smiled at him and Tsuna smiled back and clung on him.

"Im borrred..." Tsuna pouted.

Nayoshi sweat dropped.

"Why don't you join a club?"

Tsuna thought About it for a minute. Sure there are a lot of clubs in this school, he didn't want to join the boxing club or any other sports club, its a pain.

This school sure has a lot of options though, even if it isn't that much of a rich school.

'Now that I think about it.. I haven't explored Nami-chuu havent I? I think I've been switching between the roof top and my classroom... I mean, it is pretty big.. What else does it ha---- Oh CAAAAKKEEE!' Tsuna internally thought as he rushed to some girls who were holding cakes.

'Time to show my charms...' Tsuna smirked and went over to the girls who just noticed him and blushed.

"Hello there." Tsuna smiled and this made the girls blush more.

"H-Hi.. U-Um.. What do you need?"

"Im Tsuna, and I was wondering.. If..." Tsuna trailed off.

"Eh.. I think he's gonna ask you out.." One girl whispered to the blushing girl in front of Tsuna.

Tsuna who heard this thought, 'Excuse me, I just want some cake. I don't even fucking know you.'

"Can I have some cake?" Tsuna asked while his eyes sparkling.

"Huh?" The three girls chorused.

Tsuna gave them puppy dog eyes and they eventually gave up and gave Tsuna the cake.

"Arigatou!" Tsuna smiled at them as he held one Starwberry Cheesecake tray in his hand.

Iesamu and Nayoshi sweat dropped at this and Gokudera was guarding his bosses and Takeshi was just laughing again.

"Yum!" Tsuna smiled as he savoured the cake.

"I dont get parallel people at all..." Nayoshi sighed and Iesamu eyed him weirdly.