It will only get better

Chapter 4: It will only get better

Sulli couldn’t be happier. Though Uncle Sam could not attend her graduation, she knows he is proud of her for getting the highest distinction of the University. Luna and Victoria was also all support when she gave her speech. And although she would still hear people say that no matter how smart she is, bad blood still runs through her veins, she doesn’t care as much as she used to anymore. What matters is that today is her day. She will celebrate the fruits of her labor. She worked hard for it and she deserves it.

“You will fulfill your promise to treat us to karaoke today right?” asked Luna while the 3 friends are walking out the school

“You have great memory about those things. Why can’t you apply that to our lessons too?” asked Sulli laughing

“Not everybody can use their intellect in studying, Sulli. Some people can only use their intellect on specific things. Like Luna for example. She can only use her memory on guys and free stuff. Me, I can only use my intellect on Arts.” Said Victoria

“Arts? You think putting make up is an art?” asked by Sulli

“Nothing can be more obvious to a woman than the art of make-up.” Said Victoria with all her pride.

The 3 friends can’t help but laugh on their own joke. Luna noticed that a lot of people are gathering by the gate.

“What’s the commotion about?” asked Luna

“An accident maybe? Or…a celebrity? An idol?!” said Victoria

Luna and Victoria went running towards the school gate.

“Hey! Wait! I won’t pay for Karaoke if you leave me!” said Sulli but the 2 were already too far away to hear her.

“Our Friendship lost to an idol?” said the irritated Sulli “ Oh well, He better be good looking. Or I’ll really not pay for Karaoke.” Sulli run towards Luna and Victoria.

It was hard to see who the commotion is about. There was just too many people and all Sulli can see are heads.

“I think we should give up. I can’t see anything.” Said Sulli

“With your height, you still can’t see? What more Victoria and I?” said Luna.

Just then somebody pushed Sulli hard to the point that she fell hard on the ground. When she was about to get up, a man held his hand to help her up. Sulli took the hand. When she was finally standing. She noticed that everyone’s attention was focused on her and the man who helped her up. That’s the only time when she looked at the man who helped her. It’s none other than the man of her dreams, Minho.

“I thought the graduation ceremony will end half an hour ago. And so I went here early.” Said Minho

Sulli is confused, is she seeing things? Why would Minho Oppa be in her school?