Short Hair

Chapter 24: Short Hair

Minho can’t sleep. He can’t get over the thought that Sulli is going on a date with another man. Who is this man anyway? What’s good about him? Is he her boyfriend or something?

Minho got up and went out. He has to see Sulli.

Minho reached Sulli’s house but the light in her room is still closed. He waited for an hour and then saw a car pull over by Sulli’s gate. A tall man went out. From afar, the man looks like an actor/singer Siwon. And that means trouble.

The man opened the other door and helped Sulli out. Sulli went out and the man hugged her. Minho is going crazy! But just when he’s about to get out of the car to pull the man away from Sulli, Sulli pulled herself away.

In just a few minutes, the man left Sulli by the gate. Sulli sat by the gate. She looks so tired. And then he saw her hide her face on her palms. Her shoulder shaking.

She’s crying

That man made her cry!

-------------------

Sulli’s heart is breaking for Robbie. Robbie is her best friend. When they were young, they will play together almost every day. When her Mom left and she has to go to the US, Robbie followed her there. Whenever she is bullied, he will protect her. He was always there. And even when she got to Korea, He will always keep in touch and take care of her. She cannot ask for more. If only life is simpler. If only FlyAir is not falling… If only her heart beats for Robbie, then it would be perfect.

Sulli felt warm hands on her shoulders. When she looked up, she saw Minho sitting beside her. That startled Sulli and almost made her scream.

“Why…Why are you here?” said Sulli breathless

“I wanted to see if your date was able to take you home safe.” Said Minho

For some reason, Minho looks really concerned.

“I don’t know what happened…But if you need to cry, just let it all out. I just want to be here to make sure nobody would disturb you.” Said Minho

“You are disturbing me. My tears just went back up.” said Sulli

Minho had to laugh at that. The memory in the elevator playing on this mind

“Remember the law of gravity?” asked Minho

“Gravity has no hold on my tears.” Said Sulli expressionless which made Minho laugh more

“Stop laughing at me.” Said Sulli “Seriously, stop!” But Minho continued to laugh

“Stop. Stop. Stop.” That drove Sulli to cry. She cried hysterically. Minho patted Sulli’s back