Cloud 9 to Underworld

Chapter 11: Cloud 9 to Underworld

The voice that just spoke is familiar.

When Minho turned around, he was surprised to see Sulli smiling happily to everyone. Why is she here? Isn’t see suppose to be with her Uncle on a business trip?

When everyone welcomed Sulli warmly as if she’s still part of the team who just came late, he let them. Sulli had really good relationship with his team. She was  really capable and was able to be good friends with everyone with just the short stay she had with them. When she resigned, nobody got the chance to say their goodbyes. It’s no wonder everyone is excited to see her.

“Boss!” called Sulli “Aren’t you happy that I’m here?”

That smile, that smile that goes up to her eyes. That’s her dangerous smile.

“Why are you here?” asked Minho

“I heard you need one more member. I volunteer!” said Sulli raising her hand

“We can’t pay for you, you are not included in the team budget.” Said Minho

“I can share my bed with her.” Said one of Minho’s female subordinate

“Oh and I don’t eat as much as Luis does so I can share my food with her too.” Said Minho’s male subordinate

“It seems Sulli’s arrival is making the team united, Boss.” Said Luis smiling. Luis knows Minho will have to give in.

“You better be sure you’ll take care of her. She’s not under my care.” Said Minho

“No need to worry, I can take care of myself, Boss.” Said Sulli confidently while laughing with Minho’s team

-----------------------

The team was divided into 2. The first is the blue team which has Minho, 1 male subordinate and 2 female subordinate. The other is the red team has Luis, Sulli and two others (1 male and 1 female). The first game is a relay. Each member has to do a task. Once the first member is done with his task, he will receive a key. The 2ndperson in the team can’t start his task if the first person hasn’t given the key yet to him. The first team to finish all tasks for the 4 persons is the winner for the first challenge.

Minho is the first player for his team versus Luis who is the first player of the red team. They need to be able to hit the baseball that is going to be thrown at them. Minho did this without trouble on his second try. But Luis was a bit slow in doing this and only got the hit on his 4th try. Minho gave the key immediately to his female subordinate. Who also immediately started the second task. Luis, though only finished his task a few seconds after Minho, was able to immediately give his key to Sulli. The task for Sulli and Blue team’s player is sack race. Sulli was pressured since she knows Luis finished later than Minho. She wanted to catch up really  bad that is why she is trying to jump as quickly and as far as possible. But on one of her jumps, Sulli stumbled and fell.