The Attack

Chapter 25: The Attack

Sulli and Minho are on their way to the engagement party. Sulli is so nervous. Minho touched Sulli’s hnd

“Relax. I am here.” said Minho

Sulli pulled her hand away from Minho and tried to take a deep breath.

“Mr. Minho-“

“Mr, Minho? I thought we’re back to Oppa?”  teased Minho “After today, honey will be better.”

Sulli’s eyes is getting bigger in shock and frustration

“Ok…I get it…Oppa will do for now.” Said Minho laughing

“Seriously, you can still joke around? You don’t feel nervous at all?” asked Sulli

“I feel anxious that something might go wrong. But more than that, I am excited to finally have this engagement party.” Said Minho “I've been waiting for this…for a long long time.”

Sulli saw something in Minho’s eyes…something close to sadness…loneliness.

“Did your Uncle get surprised?” asked Minho

“Yes, he could not believe it and talked me out of marriage…He said I don’t need to go through with it again. But then, he knew why I am doing this and had to concede eventually.” Said Sulli. “I told him to just rest and don’t go to the party anymore. But he won’t listen.”

Minho touched Sulli’s head

“Everything that happened…All the joy and sadness…all the pain and smiles…I hope one day we can look back and realize that everything happened so that we can make a beautiful story…”

And for the first time…Sulli felt a sense of peace in her heart amidst the racing of her heart. Can it really end like that? Can this still be a beautiful story?

-------------------

A lot of people attended the party, dignitaries, celebrities and CEOs. Nobody wants to be left out. Sulli’s nervousness subsided after sometime of meeting and greeting with people.

When the time came to start the program, Sulli and Minho went to the stage. Minho gave a speech about how glad he is that everybody came out to greet them on this special day and how the engagement will surely strengthen the already strong relationship between SkyRock and FlyAir. Everybody cheered for them. It was Sulli’s turn to give a speech when she noticed a group of people going up the stage. Some of them are familiar to her…Robbie’s Dad? And Robbie?!

Minho saw the confusion in Sulli’s eyes and followed where she is looking. This is definitely not part of the program. Who are these people and why are they on the stage? Minho grabbed Sulli’s arm and placed her behind him in a protective gesture.