Robbie

Chapter 23: Robbie

Luis’ mind is scattered. One day Carl is just in the office preparing for the preparation for the next day, then he’s gone the next day. Minho took over the project which got everyone crazy with stress. And then after just a day, here is the CEO making an announcement that Carl will be replaced temporarily by none other than SULLI!

Why is this world so round!

Luis feels like the team is in the middle of a war. This will surely be battle…and SkyRock is going to be a battlefield. These 2 creatures, whenever they are together makes everything around them complicated. Why does this need to happen on the year he’s hoping to finally get promoted to manager!? Why?

Luis tried to smile. Sulli is more beautiful than ever. But she’s no longer the cutee sweet Sulli she used to be. She’s now a very refined woman.

“I’m glad to see everyone again. Most are familiar faces. I will be your manager for a while. I will make sure to contribute to continuously increase this team’s result. And in the process, I will rely on you to give your best.” Said Sulli confidently

Ahh…She’s really changed. Luis looked at Minho who is standing behind Sulli. Minho’s eyes has never left Sulli from the time she stepped out to greet everyone.

That look…That was the same look Minho had on Sulli that day he saw her in the café that fateful day when he kissed her for everyone to see. Luis only had to shook his head. He doesn’t want to get involved on this anymore, the last time was really chaotic…How will this one end?

“You’re shaking your head. You don’t like my presence, Mr. Luis?” asked Sulli

“Haha! Of course not. I was just thinking of the report earlier. But I am so happy to see you again Sulli. It’s been a long time. And I am sure everyone here is excited to work with you again”

“I am happy to hear that. Rest assured that I will do my best to learn from this role.” Said Sulli

--------------

Sulli has been in roller coaster rides this week. She started to work for SkyRock again. The team is as capable as before. Everyone has really stepped up their abilities. A lot of them has already been promoted to the next level. Even Luis is already an assistance manager who only used to be a senior analyst. She’s glad everyone is doing well. There were 2 members who already resigned due to personal matters, but the new 2 members are also already experts even if they haven’t been in the company for very long. That is the Upside.

The downside?

Sulli has to be around Minho…a lot.

Sulli just learned on her 2nd day that it is Carl she is temporarily replacing. It was a shock to her. But she tried to look cool about it. Inside, she’s confused. What she can’t take is the need to be Minho’s companion on a lot of things. Why does she have to join him whenever he has lunch meetings? And why does he have lunch meetings almost every day!? How can will she ever have peace?