Realization

Chapter 15: Realization

Sulli has never felt so miserable before. She left her phone and wallet, her legs are aching from walking too far. And her house is still far. But she can’t stop walking, whenever she stops to rest, tears fall from her eyes.

“Arrrgg!! How can I be so stupid to leave my things there!” said Sulli angry with herself

--------------

Carl looked all over the vicinity of the restaurant and the nearby park and establishments but could not find Sulli. It’s making him frustrated not knowing if she’s safe or not. In his heart he feels that he needs to find Sulli before Minho does. He knows something happened for sure. Whatever it is, He’s sure Sulli is suffering now.

“I must be going crazy! Did I really wanted to compete with Minho?” Carl thought

-------------------

Minho drove to the nearby streets…She can’t have gotten too far without money… He went back to the restaurant and drove on all the nearby street he can go through. He even tried to walk the narrow streets to check but to no luck. Just then, Minho thought of looking for Sulli on the streets leading to Sulli’s house. In one of the streets which is blocks away from Sulli’s house Minho saw someone who resembles Sulli.

He followed the woman and when he got closer, he saw that indeed it is Sulli. He immediately stopped his car and run to catch Sulli.

Sulli is really tired. And so when someone grabbed her arm, she fell on the person’s chest like a bag of vegetables. Sulli’s ankle got twisted on the fall.

“Awwww….Ouch…” Sulli tried to stand on one foot. “Who are-“ the words died on Sulli’s lips when she saw Minho holding her arm. His face looks angry.

“You idiot woman! How can you leave without your phone and wallet! Why do you keep making people worried?!” said Minho

Sulli tried to get her arm away from Minho but he won’t let her go.

“I forgot them. I didn’t mean to do that.” Said Sulli. “Let me go.”

“So what do you plan to do? You’ll just keep on walking home when it’s this dark?!” said Minho angry

“That was my plan, Yes! But now that my ankle got twisted, how can I do that!?” said Sulli now angrier than Minho almost crying

“Get in my car.” Said Minho

“No! I won’t. I don’t want to. I don’t want to get in your car. I don’t want to be near you. I don’t want to see you!” said Sulli pulling herself away from Minho with all her might

Minho felt knives stab his heart at the anger he sees in Sulli’s eyes. Minho slowly let go of Sulli’s arm.

“I think it’s best if we don’t see each other anymore. That will give everybody peace of mind.” Said Sulli