#7 fighting pt 1

It's been a long day at work for you and you just want to spend the night cuddled up with Niall watching a film.
"Y/n I'm going now I'll see you later!" Niall shouts.
"What? You're going out." You say confused.
"Yeah me and the lads are going out for a few drinks to celebrate our new single." He says.
"But I wanted to spend the night with you." You say frowning. "You went out last week!"
"Please y/n it's important." Pleads Niall.
"Important! It's important to have a few beers and get drunk?!" You shout.
"No... I..." Stutters Niall.
"I thought not!" You yell.
Niall sighs. "Can't I just go out! Please! I don't want a clingy girlfriend!" Shouts Niall.
"I'm not clingy I had a crap day at work!" You shout louder.
"I'm going!" Shouts Niall and slams the door.
You collapse on the sofa and sigh. Niall hadn't been like that before. Maybe he was right. Maybe you are a bit clingy.
You try to call Niall but his phone goes straight voice mail. You start worrying. 20 minutes later you phone Louis.
"Louis?" You say.
"Hi y/n you okay? You sound upset." He says.
"Oh no I'm fine, is Niall with you by any chance?" You ask.
"Er no sorry." Says Louis.
"Oh okay thanks. Bye." You say.
"Bye." Says Louis and you hang up the phone.
Where could Niall be? That's when you really started panicking.