#37 Fisrt ultrasound

You and Niall sat impatiently in the waiting room waiting for your name to be called.
This was your first ultrasound and you were desperate too see your baby for the first time.
"Mr and Mrs Horan?" Asked a tall lady with brown hair. "We're ready of you."
"Okay thanks." You say and take hold of Niall's hand.
You slowly walked behind the nurse into a room where the doctor was waiting.
"Hi you must be Mr and Mrs Horan." She said shaking your hands. "I'm doctor Green and I will be giving you your first ultrasound today." She said.
You laid down on the bed and Niall sat in the chair taking old of your hand.
"Now if you could just lift your top up for me please?" Asked doctor Green.
You did as you said and she put some cold gel on your still flat stomach.
You shivered as it was cold.
Niall took a tighter grip at your hand and you both looked at the screen when the doctor put the wand on your stomach.
Doctor Green looked at the screen and looked away and frowned.
"Is something wrong?" Asked Niall bluntly.
"Well I'm picking up two heart beats." She said.
"Mine and the baby's?" You asked.
"No, congratulations Mr and Mrs Horan, looks like your having twins!" She said.
Your moth dropped and you looked over at Niall.
"Oh my god y/n, we're having twins!" He shouted.
You laughed and Niall kissed your forehead.
"Thank you doctor Green." You say.
"It's fine." She said and left you and Niall alone for a few minutes.