#45 nursery

You had been out shopping with your sister all day for some baby bits. You knew Niall had the boys over and they were probably just sitting around watching television.
You unlocked the front door of your house and walked in. You put down all your shopping bags and walked into the front room seeing Niall and the boys watching the football drinking beers.
"Let me guess you've all been stuck on that sofa all the time I've been out. " you said looking at all the boys.
"Actually we were..." Started Louis but was cut off by Niall.
"I have a surprise for you." Said Niall. "Come upstairs and I'll show you."
You followed Niall upstairs.
"Okay close you're eyes." Said Niall so you did what you were told.
He took hold of your hands and guided you into a room.
"Now open." Said Niall and you opened your eyes. Revealing a beautifully decorated nursery.
"Oh my god Ni, did you do this?" You gasped.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Like it? I love it!" You said giving him a big kiss.
The room was half pink and half blue. Two white cribs next to each other and a big white drawers in each corner.
"The drawers have their stuff in." Said Niall.
You then saw a rocking chair in the other corner and a big bookshelf full of books and teddies.
"It's amazing Niall. Thanks you." You say and give him another kiss.
Niall then put his hands on your quite big baby bump. "Love you two and your lovely mummy." He said to your bump.