#8 fighting pt 2

You were really worried about Niall, he's been gone for 3 hours and none of the boys have seen him. You call him another 3 times and text him 6 times but no answer.
There was only one thing left, to go out and look for him.
You put on your white, dirty converse on and your big coat as it was freezing outside. You pick up your phone and head out your apartment.
You try to think of all the places Niall could be, then you think harder and head to the big park where you met. You wonder around looking for Niall's scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes among the trees. You then catch a glimpse of Niall's blonde hair, he was sitting in the exact spot where you met. You quickly walked over and sat next to him putting your hand on top of his.
"Niall?" You whisper trying to see his face.
He turns around and looks at you, his eyes red and puffy from where he had been crying.
You hug him and start crying into his chest.
"I'm so sorry princess I should have never shouted at you like that or said those things." Says Niall hugging you back.
"Babe it's fine," you say sniffing. "I should have just let you go."
"No you were right I should've just stayed home." Says Niall.
You both sit on the bench for a minute looking at the empty, dark park.
"Can we just stay here for a while?" You ask leaning you head on Niall's shoulder.
Niall nods and cuddles you tightly.