#10 cinema

Niall wanted to go to the cinema, so you decided to go too.
You wasn't sure what you were going to see but in the end you decided to see 50 shades of grey.
Niall bought some tickets and a massive tub of popcorn. You then went into the screening room and found your seats.
The film started.
"So what's this about?" Whispered Niall.
"Well it's about a woman called Anastasia and this man called Christian Grey. They sort of 'fall' for each other." You snicker and Niall looks at you confused.
"I'll just watch it to find out." Says Niall turning back to the screen.
"Yeah." You laugh quietly.
Niall watched the film with concentration and smirked at the dirty parts, giving you a slight look every five minutes.
You looked over at him a few times admiring his smirk, but unsure of his feelings towards this film.
At the end of the film Niall sat there for a few minutes staring at you.
"What?" You asked.
"Nothing... Well how would u feel if I bought some of that stuff and made a 'play room' with my 'play station' in." He said smirking and laughing.
"Shut it Horan." You squealed and he laughed.
"I'm only joking y/n." Said Niall kissing you lightly.
"I hope so." You whispered in his ear.
After that you and Niall left the cinema and headed home.